ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

+13
MyDogIsGoth
azniforce
T3hCurry
Felix
Sentimoko
iTouch
shadowfox
HermitDash
Mystery
smokentoke
Jjastin
zeriu
sladan
17 posters

For the people who have miss banned. a notification

soege1

Number of posts : 10
    Warning :
    For the people who have miss banned. a notification - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For the people who have miss banned. a notification - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : ?
    Registration date : 2008-06-22

For the people who have miss banned. a notification - Page 2 Empty Re: For the people who have miss banned. a notification

Post by soege1 Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:33 am

omg noobs! the xp rates is 1000x, and still some gays are hacking on this private server! Shocked

dude, i played on this server just 1 day, and now iam i level 120 DK
    and i think there are not alot better servers that has higher rates then this private server
    lovelyboy

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :
    For the people who have miss banned. a notification - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For the people who have miss banned. a notification - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

For the people who have miss banned. a notification - Page 2 Empty Re: For the people who have miss banned. a notification

Post by lovelyboy Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:33 am

i like the gms on this server, i wasnt online yet because server is offline but this shows me that they make a good job ;D
    hummer107

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

Post by hummer107 Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:05 am

T3hCurry wrote:
    iTouch wrote:
    Felix wrote:The question is: Why the hell would you want to hack on a server that gives you 1000 times exp? YOU DON'T NEED TO!

...Unless you're really retarded.

.... Or seriously desperate to get to a high level. No No No
    Hacking = Thousands Of Dead Fishies In Your Bedroom And YOU Have To Clean It Up.
    .... And besides its illegal to hack >.>
    its not ilegal to hacka private server
    iTouch
    iTouch

Number of posts : 103
    Warning :

Character Name : MegaMageZero, MMZSin
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

Post by iTouch Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:22 am

hummer107 wrote:
    T3hCurry wrote:
    iTouch wrote:
    Felix wrote:The question is: Why the hell would you want to hack on a server that gives you 1000 times exp? YOU DON'T NEED TO!

...Unless you're really retarded.

.... Or seriously desperate to get to a high level. No No No
    Hacking = Thousands Of Dead Fishies In Your Bedroom And YOU Have To Clean It Up.
    .... And besides its illegal to hack >.>
    its not ilegal to hacka private server

Have you read the rules, kid?
    xgoth
    xgoth

Number of posts : 12
    Warning :

Character Name : xgoth
    Registration date : 2008-06-29

Post by xgoth Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:25 pm

rofl i dont even understand why people hack on a private server tongue

you seriously have to be bad if u hack on a private server..
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Number of posts : 167
    Warning :

Character Name : ShadowFox & TwilightWolf
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Post by shadowfox Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:31 pm

thats dam right...

private servers were made for a reason

that reason is to have more people leveling up than on global cos global is filled with hackers...

more exp drop and meso rate is good aswell XD
    xgoth
    xgoth

Number of posts : 12
    Warning :

Character Name : xgoth
    Registration date : 2008-06-29

Post by xgoth Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:23 pm

rofl i still think its funny that people are complaining about getting banned when they hacked Very Happy

even if u did get banned, make another acc on another private server it was your fault in the first place that you hacked
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by sladan Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:30 pm

ok people NO MORE POSTING ON THIS

~CLOSED~
    CUZ I SAID SO Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:11 pm