ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

3 posters

Banned LOL

sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :
    Banned LOL Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Banned LOL Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Banned LOL Empty Banned LOL

Post by sladan Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:12 pm

This has been the FIRST EVER banned user in the new ThunderMS!

its also funny becasue he did nothing to hide it, like instead of doing capped damage which is like 5 or 9's ish or whatt ever so its like 99999 yeah well he did 99999999 lol so yeah... i got the picture right here, the damage is almost faded away, and you can tell taht i didn't attack becasue capped damage doesn't go to that many 9's.His user name was owen, and he will never ever be seen in-game again.Banned LOL Maple0000
    Keri
    Keri

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Character Name : Pink
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Banned LOL Empty Re: Banned LOL

Post by Keri Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:45 pm

Good job. It's so sad how people even have to hack in a private server where the rates are already increased enough.
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:42 pm

Keri wrote:Good job. It's so sad how people even have to hack in a private server where the rates are already increased enough.

yeah i know, btw are you knew to this server, if you are welcome to our community, everyones friendly here and no pedophiles! xD lol so enjoy our server if you need any help in-game contact GMvince or GMsladan
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 144
    Warning :

Character Name : Tornado
    Registration date : 2008-05-31

Post by Miralu Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:11 am

sladan wrote:
    Keri wrote:Good job. It's so sad how people even have to hack in a private server where the rates are already increased enough.

yeah i know, btw are you knew to this server, if you are welcome to our community, everyones friendly here and no pedophiles! xD lol so enjoy our server if you need any help in-game contact GMvince or GMsladan

Hey jackass, if you're going to flirt with her you can at least spell "new" and not "knew". Nub ;[ Also I can give you some lessons in how to flirt with a girl. Cause last time you tried you kinda failed ;]]]]]]]]]] *tihi* Im so evil Twisted Evil Also TELL HER MY NAME! Sad
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Miralu wrote:
    sladan wrote:

Hey jackass, if you're going to flirt with her you can at least spell "new" and not "knew". Nub ;[ Also I can give you some lessons in how to flirt with a girl. Cause last time you tried you kinda failed ;]]]]]]]]]] *tihi* Im so evil Twisted Evil Also TELL HER MY NAME! Sad

k 1. im not flirting, its my job as a GM to welcome everyone to the community, this is simply my personallity to be a nice person. who likes to ban hackers. and your personality is clearly to cross dress in-game. which for most people is sick and just wrong alltogether.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:36 pm