ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

+13
MyDogIsGoth
azniforce
T3hCurry
Felix
Sentimoko
iTouch
shadowfox
HermitDash
Mystery
smokentoke
Jjastin
zeriu
sladan
17 posters

For the people who have miss banned. a notification

sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :
    For the people who have miss banned. a notification Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For the people who have miss banned. a notification Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

For the people who have miss banned. a notification Empty For the people who have miss banned. a notification

Post by sladan Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:35 pm

Ok, guys. Do not post like "i have been miss banned" or "what im banned! i never hack" .
    well to those people. we don't give in. none of us are stupid. the gm's make a 100% sure bann. we use commands to watch you. we watch and observe what your doing for a good 1 minute. we see that you hack. if you hack we ban. its that simple. there are no "mis banns" there is no such word in this forum.
    also there was a hacker the other day....
    i appeard to him and i said. listen if you stop hacking right now ill let u off with a warning.but than he said... gm! help the mosnters are like this i don't know why! please help. so i said to him again. stop hacking ill let you go with a warning (i was lieing anyways) so we argue for about 10 sec.. he loggs off and the monsters go normal so i ban him. i hope you enjoyed that story...
    But the moral is.....
    YOU CAN NEVER TRICK A GM
    zeriu

Number of posts : 13
    Warning :
    For the people who have miss banned. a notification Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100For the people who have miss banned. a notification Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : ?
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

For the people who have miss banned. a notification Empty Re: For the people who have miss banned. a notification

Post by zeriu Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:51 pm

i was mis banned by you y wont u unban me? i dont even kno how to hack
    Jjastin

Number of posts : 5
    Warning :
    For the people who have miss banned. a notification Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For the people who have miss banned. a notification Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : XDARKPRIESTX
    Registration date : 2008-06-23

For the people who have miss banned. a notification Empty Re: For the people who have miss banned. a notification

Post by Jjastin Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:16 pm

i think u should get banned for argueing...
    zeriu

Warning :
    For the people who have miss banned. a notification Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100For the people who have miss banned. a notification Right_bar_bleue

Post by zeriu Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:08 pm

but i got to like lvl 60 something and got banned for no reason. dont u think thats a reason to argue?
    smokentoke

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Post by smokentoke Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:53 am

u asked em to turn off the fast attack and i did, and i walk to next map and kill thantos WITHOUT the fast attack and you ban me, i just wana know for what
    i had the fast attack off
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Post by Mystery Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:55 am

Don't forget, hacking is illegal - excuses like ''I just did it once for fun!'' won't appeal at all. Any kind of hacking severely influences other players and ThunderMS in a negative way, and this cannot and will not be tolerated under no circumstances.
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Number of posts : 293
    Warning :

Character Name : iKitten.
    Registration date : 2008-04-29

Post by HermitDash Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:21 am

Hack Once Shame on you Hack twice SHAME on ME! Dont hack or you will be banned by Mystery or Sladan I just hacker patrol not Ban xD Mostly Im the Fun Guy Lolz

GMHermit~
    zeriu

Warning :

Post by zeriu Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:34 pm

nobody stil has answered my question y did u ban me when i didnt even hack?
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:53 am

zeriu wrote:nobody stil has answered my question y did u ban me when i didnt even hack?
    you did hack. period. we know in fact (rawr) was hacking. don't argue.
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Number of posts : 167
    Warning :

Character Name : ShadowFox & TwilightWolf
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Post by shadowfox Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:18 pm

ok now this is serious i have been misbanned for real

i was on today and i met sentimoko at heneseys and afterwards i went to leafre dragon forest where i done assasinate on 1 monster and got dced

tryed to log back in and it says "this id has been deleted or blocked from connection"

i did not hack period!

u can even ask icemage, hard2kill and ripperj

they my witnesses
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:57 pm

shadowfox wrote:ok now this is serious i have been misbanned for real

i was on today and i met sentimoko at heneseys and afterwards i went to leafre dragon forest where i done assasinate on 1 monster and got dced

tryed to log back in and it says "this id has been deleted or blocked from connection"

i did not hack period!

they my witnesses
    whats ur in-game name
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Warning :

Post by shadowfox Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:02 pm

my id is hellblaza

my ign is shadowfox

Edit: sladan its ok now, vince sorted it, it was apparently a autoban, but it was probably caused by assasinate cos it done highish damage
    zeriu

Warning :

Post by zeriu Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:18 pm

dude I DID NOT HACK. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW. y will u not believe me dude?
    iTouch
    iTouch

Number of posts : 103
    Warning :

Character Name : MegaMageZero, MMZSin

Post by iTouch Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:32 pm

zeriu wrote:dude I DID NOT HACK. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW. y will u not believe me dude?

You have no proof that you didn't.
    zeriu

Warning :

Post by zeriu Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:20 pm

u have no proof that i did hack (which i did NOT). Btw y would i want to hack? u lvl super fast on this anyway.
    iTouch
    iTouch

Warning :

Post by iTouch Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:04 pm

Letting you back on the server would mean you can cause trouble again for other people, so unless you have proof, you're still banned.
    zeriu

Warning :

Post by zeriu Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:28 pm

how can i prove that i dont hack?
    iTouch
    iTouch

Warning :

Post by iTouch Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:16 pm

You can't; deal with it, 'cause I doubt you'll be unbanned until you have real proof.
    Sentimoko
    Sentimoko

Number of posts : 35
    Warning :

Character Name : Sentimoko
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

For the people who have miss banned. a notification Empty I did not ban you dude

Post by Sentimoko Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:59 pm

shadowfox wrote:ok now this is serious i have been misbanned for real

i did not hack period!

they my witnesses

Yo, you said u saw me, well i did not ban you period, i saw you get autoban, but autobans do sometimes happen with no reason because an error with idnsource sometimes make you hit almost infinite, and some strong skills sometimes has that tendence, it can also be that assasinate was not damage caped in an error so you hit over the damage cap and got AB,

I saw you get Autoban but it does not mean you hacked xD end btw you are un-banned now Very Happy
    Felix

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Post by Felix Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:11 am

The question is: Why the hell would you want to hack on a server that gives you 1000 times exp? YOU DON'T NEED TO!
    iTouch
    iTouch

Warning :

Post by iTouch Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:38 am

Felix wrote:The question is: Why the hell would you want to hack on a server that gives you 1000 times exp? YOU DON'T NEED TO!

...Unless you're really retarded.
    T3hCurry
    T3hCurry

Number of posts : 26
    Warning :

Character Name : FrigginHawt Level 73 (Dragon Knight)

Post by T3hCurry Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:05 am

iTouch wrote:
    Felix wrote:The question is: Why the hell would you want to hack on a server that gives you 1000 times exp? YOU DON'T NEED TO!

...Unless you're really retarded.

.... Or seriously desperate to get to a high level. No No No
    Hacking = Thousands Of Dead Fishies In Your Bedroom And YOU Have To Clean It Up.
    .... And besides its illegal to hack >.>
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Warning :

Post by shadowfox Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:58 am

yeah i know sentimoko, vince unbanned me
    azniforce

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Post by azniforce Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:28 am

They don't hack for Experience... They Vac monsters for even faster lvling.
    MyDogIsGoth

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by MyDogIsGoth Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:01 am

azniforce wrote:They don't hack for Experience... They Vac monsters for even faster lvling.

Yeah, which means they DO cheat for experience, moron.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:29 am