ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

+5
hive94
Due
Miralu
HermitDash
BillKaulitz
9 posters

My screen goes black then goes normal again when I try to load HELP GM!

BillKaulitz

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :
    My screen goes black then goes normal again when I try to load  HELP GM! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My screen goes black then goes normal again when I try to load  HELP GM! Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : ?
    Registration date : 2008-06-21

My screen goes black then goes normal again when I try to load  HELP GM! Empty My screen goes black then goes normal again when I try to load HELP GM!

Post by BillKaulitz Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:03 pm

For 3 private servers I use this has been happening. I try to load it,then my screen goes black and returns to normal. It's been happening ever since I downloaded the new patch. What do I do?

Edit: where do I fully download ms 0.55?

Last edited by BillKaulitz on Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Number of posts : 293
    Warning :
    My screen goes black then goes normal again when I try to load  HELP GM! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My screen goes black then goes normal again when I try to load  HELP GM! Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : iKitten.
    Registration date : 2008-04-29

My screen goes black then goes normal again when I try to load  HELP GM! Empty Re: My screen goes black then goes normal again when I try to load HELP GM!

Post by HermitDash Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:06 pm

It means you CANT Play Private Server's Because you Downloaded the New Patch.

Most Private Server's USE 0.55! Not 0.56 SO GO REDOWNLOAD AND DOWN GRADE!
    BillKaulitz

Warning :

My screen goes black then goes normal again when I try to load  HELP GM! Empty Re: My screen goes black then goes normal again when I try to load HELP GM!

Post by BillKaulitz Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:10 pm

HermitDash wrote:It means you CANT Play Private Server's Because you Downloaded the New Patch.

Ok so I'm downloading it now,when I install it I make a seperate folder,and put thunderms in it right? And don't patch it?
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Warning :

Post by HermitDash Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:27 pm

Dont Patch Just Play xD!
    BillKaulitz

Warning :

Post by BillKaulitz Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:47 pm

HermitDash wrote:Dont Patch Just Play xD!
    Do I need to uninstall 0.56?
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 144
    Warning :

Character Name : Tornado
    Registration date : 2008-05-31

Post by Miralu Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:35 pm

No why would you do that? Just install v.55 in another folder, smartass Very Happy
    Due

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

My screen goes black then goes normal again when I try to load  HELP GM! Empty Lawl

Post by Due Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:52 pm

How do you reinstall it on another folder, just name the folder and install it on there? :X
    hive94

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Post by hive94 Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:20 pm

guys really can u help me i restarted ms and i didnt patch it only patched it here but still wat the fux... the same crap ..i freakin dont get help at all i vote for this team all the time yo..
    iTouch
    iTouch

Number of posts : 103
    Warning :

Character Name : MegaMageZero, MMZSin

Post by iTouch Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:45 pm

hive94 wrote:guys really can u help me i restarted ms and i didnt patch it only patched it here but still wat the fux... the same crap ..i freakin dont get help at all i vote for this team all the time yo..

Maybe if you didn't use run-on sentences, maybe someone could understand you better and be able to actually help you. Seriously.
    spawn45

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Post by spawn45 Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:34 am

same thing with me too happens..but how do u donwload v.55 again..help plz..
    Jikario

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

My screen goes black then goes normal again when I try to load  HELP GM! Empty Theres no need untill this lazy ass Pserver makes it compatibale with v .56

Post by Jikario Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:10 am

Theres no need untill this lazy ass Pserver makes it compatibale with v .56

If you neglect the v 0.56 then not download it later it mgiht not. Dont kepe it at 0.55 make it 0.56 and WAIT for the pserver to automatically fix itself TO v0.56.

Dont listen to these guys about doign all that stuff, wait untill teh glitches in acctual GMS are cleared up soon, then the perver admins should make it to were all that have the maxed up versions can play. dont go through the hassle of makign a new folder to put v 0.55 in when its makes a bigger haslte getting RID of it when v 0.56 is compatable.

just WAIT.
    Jikario

Warning :

Post by Jikario Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:11 am

HermitDash wrote:It means you CANT Play Private Server's Because you Downloaded the New Patch.

Incorrect. Most pservers use the current up to date patches. So if this kid WAITS for this pserver to adjust itself to it or the admins to upgrade it, it will be fine when its compatable.
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Warning :

Post by HermitDash Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:47 am

Okay just downgrade by Downloading this

http://s1.zetaboards.com/ChickenMS/forum/197466/

Install and you should be fine
    hive94

Warning :

Post by hive94 Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:24 pm

guys so this is wat happened my dad deleted my maple story accisently and i download it again without patching it and when i load thunder ms it goes ...error code46746858...
    and when i download ms. here v55 it just turns the screen black and normal again..plz help me gmmmm
    hive94

Warning :

Post by hive94 Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:25 pm

wat should i do tell me every step plz
    bjornzzz

Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Post by bjornzzz Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:23 pm

Wtf i dled that and i still cant play.. i still get the black screen..
    Jikario

Warning :

Post by Jikario Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:46 pm

HermitDash wrote:Okay just downgrade by Downloading this

Thsi is the 3rd tiem i have seen that fucking site dude it DOSENT take you anywere but a fourm. there is no fucking client to download. make a SS showing people WHAT to click in this baren patch of "donates" this site keeps poping up.

Dont give just a sigh its liek taking the cast of a birds wing when its broken and throwing it of a cliff yelling "heal yourself of your screwed"
    iTouch
    iTouch

Number of posts : 103
    Warning :

Character Name : MegaMageZero, MMZSin

Post by iTouch Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:58 pm

Jikario wrote:Theres no need untill this lazy ass Pserver makes it compatibale with v .56

If you neglect the v 0.56 then not download it later it mgiht not. Dont kepe it at 0.55 make it 0.56 and WAIT for the pserver to automatically fix itself TO v0.56.

Dont listen to these guys about doign all that stuff, wait untill teh glitches in acctual GMS are cleared up soon, then the perver admins should make it to were all that have the maxed up versions can play. dont go through the hassle of makign a new folder to put v 0.55 in when its makes a bigger haslte getting RID of it when v 0.56 is compatable.

just WAIT.

Dude, just STFU. I've had about enough of your incessant whining.
    bjornzzz

Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Post by bjornzzz Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:19 am

Jikario wrote:
    HermitDash wrote:Okay just downgrade by Downloading this

Thsi is the 3rd tiem i have seen that fucking site dude it DOSENT take you anywere but a fourm. there is no fucking client to download. make a SS showing people WHAT to click in this baren patch of "donates" this site keeps poping up.

Dont give just a sigh its liek taking the cast of a birds wing when its broken and throwing it of a cliff yelling "heal yourself of your screwed"

Nah man it downloads.. but i think it downloads the new client which is useless..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:41 pm