ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

5 posters

For all of you Who is getting that account already logged in error

Moogie

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :
    For all of you Who is getting that account already logged in error Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For all of you Who is getting that account already logged in error Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-30

For all of you Who is getting that account already logged in error Empty For all of you Who is getting that account already logged in error

Post by Moogie Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:30 pm

I have to. Heres what you do exit out of the game completely and try logging in again if it still doesnt work keep trying i know its annoying but if you want to play thats what you have to do.
    SatanicSarahX

Number of posts : 21
    Warning :
    For all of you Who is getting that account already logged in error Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For all of you Who is getting that account already logged in error Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : ?
    Registration date : 2008-06-21

For all of you Who is getting that account already logged in error Empty Re: For all of you Who is getting that account already logged in error

Post by SatanicSarahX Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:46 pm

dosent work ive triend it a million times
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

For all of you Who is getting that account already logged in error Empty Re: For all of you Who is getting that account already logged in error

Post by sladan Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:52 pm

theres a sticky at the game support section. (help and support)
    go to that to logg of your character
    SatanicSarahX

Warning :

Post by SatanicSarahX Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:59 pm

all i see is

Sticky: Trojan problems with the client
    and
    Sticky: ThunderMS Mirrors [Update: June 20th 2008]

nothing about what were talking about o.o
    smirt

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Post by smirt Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:53 pm

SatanicSarahX wrote:all i see is

Sticky: Trojan problems with the client
    and
    Sticky: ThunderMS Mirrors [Update: June 20th 2008]

nothing about what were talking about o.o

Yeah, it's not there anymore.
    SatanicSarahX

Warning :

Post by SatanicSarahX Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:01 pm

so what have i lost my account 4 eva?

i ddidnt sleep just to get it to 106 or something =/
    Xeonblade

Number of posts : 28
    Warning :
    For all of you Who is getting that account already logged in error Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100For all of you Who is getting that account already logged in error Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : ThiefMasta

Post by Xeonblade Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:40 pm

well, how did this happen? i happens to me and i just exit game

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:31 am