ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

+5
Exopy
Moogie
iTouch
Vince
rkanazawa
9 posters

I got IP banned for no reason (serious)

rkanazawa

Number of posts : 59
    Warning :
    I got IP banned for no reason (serious) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I got IP banned for no reason (serious) Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : Linkin, IceMage, MrBean,ItsMeMario
    Registration date : 2008-05-04

I got IP banned for no reason (serious) Empty I got IP banned for no reason (serious)

Post by rkanazawa Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:15 pm

I just got IP banned from thunderMS.
    I was trying to kill zakum with friends and people which was summoned by Hermit (GM).
    So it shouldnt be something illegal.
    But then, i dced and got this message 'this ID has been deleated or blocked...'.
    My Ign is IceMage, Mrbean.
    Please fix this, i never hax i think Mystery will believe me T_T
    Vince
    Vince
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 296
    Warning :
    I got IP banned for no reason (serious) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I got IP banned for no reason (serious) Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMVince
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

I got IP banned for no reason (serious) Empty Re: I got IP banned for no reason (serious)

Post by Vince Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:34 pm

I look at it tommorow, i really can't do it now.
    iTouch
    iTouch

Number of posts : 103
    Warning :

Character Name : MegaMageZero, MMZSin
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

I got IP banned for no reason (serious) Empty Re: I got IP banned for no reason (serious)

Post by iTouch Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:37 pm

I saw you there on MrBean, but I don't know what happened.
    Moogie

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Post by Moogie Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:41 pm

IceMage have never hacked once he did a rebirth and got priest and i/l he does awesome damage but he does not hack i should know i level with him sometimes so Vince please unban him

PS=Hey Ice its RipperJ
    Exopy

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Character Name : Epoxy
    Registration date : 2008-06-24

Post by Exopy Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:10 am

Yesterday I saw several of AutoBans from the reason of damage amount.. Could be it..?
    rkanazawa

Warning :

Post by rkanazawa Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:14 am

Moogie wrote:IceMage have never hacked once he did a rebirth and got priest and i/l he does awesome damage but he does not hack i should know i level with him sometimes so Vince please unban him

PS=Hey Ice its RipperJ

Thank you Vince, I know you are busy.

Hey RIpper xD
    Thanks for surpporting me ^^
    I hope i will get unbanned =P
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery

Post by Mystery Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:49 am

rkanazawa wrote:I just got IP banned from thunderMS.
    I was trying to kill zakum with friends and people which was summoned by Hermit (GM).
    But then, i dced and got this message 'this ID has been deleated or blocked...'.

Wtf? <.<
    It wasn't me Very Happy
    But Vince...Hell...unban him!!
    He is 100% not hacking, I trust him. He's fine!
    icecube_3

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Character Name : ?

Post by icecube_3 Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:50 am

you all will believe him but not my friend (which is zeriu). u all r really not fair
    Mystery
    Mystery

Warning :

Post by Mystery Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:12 am

This guy helped us with paypal stuff and that before.
    And he's one of the first members of Thunder.
    And I dunno what happend to "zeriu"!

̿̿ ̿̿̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿
    icecube_3

Warning :

Post by icecube_3 Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:19 am

u posted in zeriu's thread before.......
    Mystery
    Mystery

Warning :

Post by Mystery Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:22 am

And I still dunno, what happend.
    Maybe he did some shit, maybe not.
    icecube_3

Warning :

Post by icecube_3 Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:27 am

"she" didnt do anything. i was with her the whole time and she didnt hack. she doesnt even know how she told me. and believe me, if she was hacking i would have reported her at once considering im a strong opposer of hackers.
    iTouch
    iTouch

Warning :

Post by iTouch Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:37 am

icecube_3 wrote:"she" didnt do anything. i was with her the whole time and she didnt hack. she doesnt even know how she told me. and believe me, if she was hacking i would have reported her at once considering im a strong opposer of hackers.

SS or it didn't happen. Seriously.
    MyDogIsGoth

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by MyDogIsGoth Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:14 am

iTouch wrote:
    icecube_3 wrote:"she" didnt do anything. i was with her the whole time and she didnt hack. she doesnt even know how she told me. and believe me, if she was hacking i would have reported her at once considering im a strong opposer of hackers.

Yeah, because a SS is so hard to fake..lol
    iTouch
    iTouch

Warning :

Post by iTouch Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:22 am

MyDogIsGoth wrote:
    iTouch wrote:

Yeah, because a SS is so hard to fake..lol

Apparently it is for this person.
    Sentimoko
    Sentimoko

Number of posts : 35
    Warning :

Character Name : Sentimoko
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

I got IP banned for no reason (serious) Empty This may be an error

Post by Sentimoko Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:43 am

If you did not do anything, and i ont think a GM did that, but sometimes your account gets banned for nothing, when i played Local a long time ago, i went killing anego, and you know what happened? BANNED! and the GMs would not unban me lol they are noobs, but keep in mind that this might be an error, but Vince has fixed you already
    icecube_3

Warning :

Post by icecube_3 Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:05 am

wats "SS"?
    iTouch
    iTouch

Warning :

Post by iTouch Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:24 am

icecube_3 wrote:wats "SS"?

Screen Shot.
    rkanazawa

Warning :

Post by rkanazawa Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:01 pm

Sentimoko wrote:

If you did not do anything, and i ont think a GM did that, but sometimes your account gets banned for nothing, when i played Local a long time ago, i went killing anego, and you know what happened? BANNED! and the GMs would not unban me lol they are noobs, but keep in mind that this might be an error, but Vince has fixed you already

I see.
    I think it was an error too since i was dcing like hell.
    Thanks to people who helped me!
    But IceMage is still banned >.>
    Oh well, i suppose i will wait bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:58 am