ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

5 posters

Just to make sure if vince is here

sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :
    Just to make sure if vince is here Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just to make sure if vince is here Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Just to make sure if vince is here Empty Just to make sure if vince is here

Post by sladan Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:45 am

O.K vince post anything. as soon as u see this message if you are doing something like putting in mystery's scripts. or your jsut not here. alot of people want to be 100% sure if ur not here or your putting in scripts
    and plz no other members of this community post in this topic. i want to know if Vince is here. i don't care if you start saying "of course hes no/yes here." beacause one thing will lead into another and they're might be an arguement
    Vince
    Vince
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 296
    Warning :
    Just to make sure if vince is here Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just to make sure if vince is here Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMVince
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Just to make sure if vince is here Empty Re: Just to make sure if vince is here

Post by Vince Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:50 am

I check all topics, yes im here bounce
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery

Post by Mystery Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:57 am

Didn't added some scripts, right?
    animangaman
    animangaman

Number of posts : 85
    Warning :
    Just to make sure if vince is here Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Just to make sure if vince is here Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Post by animangaman Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:40 pm

I'm just curious, (I can talk since vince posted right?) Has the server even been on in the last few days? I'm not sure because its never on after school for me. (I'm not complaining, just curious because I've heard ppl say stuff like that)
    Mystery
    Mystery

Warning :

Post by Mystery Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:53 am

animangaman wrote:I'm just curious, (I can talk since vince posted right?) Has the server even been on in the last few days? I'm not sure because its never on after school for me. (I'm not complaining, just curious because I've heard ppl say stuff like that)

Yea, server was on last time, but not very often <.<
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 144
    Warning :

Character Name : Tornado
    Registration date : 2008-05-31

Post by Miralu Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:49 am

Server is online every day, some days its just for like 1 hour. Other days it's online for several hours. The thing is that the server is in German (GMT+1) and what times it is online are on the homepage. And if you are lazy its weekdays - 16:00 - 23:00 and weeends 13:00 - 23:00 (This is in GMT+1)
    So if you live in like, yea I dont know, far away from germany atleast. You will probably only be able to play on weekends.
    And to know more exact when its online, just check the server like every 15 mins when its between any of these setup times and if you are lucky you'll find it online asap ^^. (For the last couple of days it's been online from like 18:00-22:00, so I guess the chance of getting on will be by then, time is still GMT+1)

Yours
    //Miralu
    Mystery
    Mystery

Warning :

Post by Mystery Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:08 am

Miralu wrote:Server is online every day, some days its just for like 1 hour. Other days it's online for several hours. The thing is that the server is in German (GMT+1) and what times it is online are on the homepage. And if you are lazy its weekdays - 16:00 - 23:00 and weeends 13:00 - 23:00 (This is in GMT+1)
    So if you live in like, yea I dont know, far away from germany atleast. You will probably only be able to play on weekends.
    And to know more exact when its online, just check the server like every 15 mins when its between any of these setup times and if you are lucky you'll find it online asap ^^. (For the last couple of days it's been online from like 18:00-22:00, so I guess the chance of getting on will be by then, time is still GMT+1)

Yours
    //Miralu

Well, vince is from the netherlands xD
    I am german, hehe
    But both are gmt +1 so...hmm
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 144
    Warning :

Character Name : Tornado
    Registration date : 2008-05-31

Post by Miralu Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:46 am

Yea sorry for that, might edit the post. Think i heard someone saying the server was in germany. So I just thought he lived there ;P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:24 am