ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

+2
Miralu
sladan
6 posters

Brining back and old topic : Who was the VERY first person you saw in ThunderMS?

sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :
    Brining back and old topic : Who was the VERY first person you saw in ThunderMS? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brining back and old topic : Who was the VERY first person you saw in ThunderMS? Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Brining back and old topic : Who was the VERY first person you saw in ThunderMS? Empty Brining back and old topic : Who was the VERY first person you saw in ThunderMS?

Post by sladan Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:05 pm

When you post, please follow this, these are very simple rules.

-Post your in-game name
    -Post the person you saw
    -Post where you saw them ( doens't have to be an exact name )
    -Post if you don't remember who you saw, who did you first talk to, if you can't remember that, than post who you last saw, talked to.
    -Post also for no reason what so ever, Bunny.
    -Any order is fine.

-For me, it was DKsladan ( my first acc on thunder )
    -I saw vince xP
    -before you leave mapleisland, on that map xD like in the front of the map, and he was on a box chilling. xP
    -bunny.
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 144
    Warning :
    Brining back and old topic : Who was the VERY first person you saw in ThunderMS? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brining back and old topic : Who was the VERY first person you saw in ThunderMS? Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : Tornado
    Registration date : 2008-05-31

Brining back and old topic : Who was the VERY first person you saw in ThunderMS? Empty Re: Brining back and old topic : Who was the VERY first person you saw in ThunderMS?

Post by Miralu Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:50 pm

Tornado - First seen was either Kenneth or you. If it was you - all I can remember is that you were stealing my spawns at either at some dragon map or at sharks Razz
    If it was Kenneth, i remember seeing him in some random town ^^
    Jacob29
    Jacob29

Number of posts : 60
    Warning :
    Brining back and old topic : Who was the VERY first person you saw in ThunderMS? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Brining back and old topic : Who was the VERY first person you saw in ThunderMS? Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : Bleu
    Registration date : 2008-06-28

Brining back and old topic : Who was the VERY first person you saw in ThunderMS? Empty Re: Brining back and old topic : Who was the VERY first person you saw in ThunderMS?

Post by Jacob29 Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:32 am

Mine was Vince at Kerning city. He Helped me work out the job advancement thing how u gotta be in CH1 and click on trade.
    Furtler
    Furtler

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Character Name : Furtler
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

Post by Furtler Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:17 pm

- Furtler
    - Vince
    - at FoG.

Then Inti, then Sladan, then foxy-something-or-other, then I'm pretty sure it was Domien, but couldn't tell from the 5,000,000.34 gobis blocking the view....
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Post by Mystery Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:20 pm

Well first person I ever saw in Maple was Vince.
    This is about 8-9 month ago.
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Number of posts : 167
    Warning :

Character Name : ShadowFox & TwilightWolf
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Post by shadowfox Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:28 pm

omfg that better had not been me ! anyway
    Shadowfox
    Mysteryfish
    Lith harbor next to olaf or w/e his name was, was hosting an event i think ^_^
    bunny
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by sladan Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:46 pm

why doesn't no one post zee bunney? Sad
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Number of posts : 167
    Warning :

Character Name : ShadowFox & TwilightWolf
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Post by shadowfox Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:03 pm

i posted ze bunny !!! dont make me post ze BUNNY again!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:22 am