ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

+3
SONiC
animangaman
sladan
7 posters

Mabye like a person to sell equips (higher lvl)

sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :
    Mabye like a person to sell equips (higher lvl) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mabye like a person to sell equips (higher lvl) Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Mabye like a person to sell equips (higher lvl) Empty Mabye like a person to sell equips (higher lvl)

Post by sladan Mon May 12, 2008 6:39 pm

It's come to my consideration that the equips come pretty good now, but what about those others and i mean the really good ones.I see lvl 110+'s going around with lvl 40-80 bows.Can't you take a NPC and make him into a selling NPC who sells equips.For example like a fairfrozen alot of people don't really have it and they need it why not open a shot and sell high lvl equips and even dragon equips.Probally go for like 10m ea? cuz thats a understandable price.Money is easy to gain and why not let us buy high lvl equips/armour.I think the server would be more appreciated if there was such a NPC.Some people in this server are saying that thats one of the flaws.Since theres not alot of people in this server resulting to not alot of people who sell high lvl equips that they get while fighting monsters.So why not open a NPC shop that sells high lvl equips mabye 70+ so one of the servers flaws can be patched up Very Happy My idea is just and idea plz don't say things like why bother? no need? this is a suggestion place and im making a suggestion Very Happy
    animangaman
    animangaman

Number of posts : 85
    Warning :
    Mabye like a person to sell equips (higher lvl) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Mabye like a person to sell equips (higher lvl) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Mabye like a person to sell equips (higher lvl) Empty Re: Mabye like a person to sell equips (higher lvl)

Post by animangaman Mon May 12, 2008 6:49 pm

I agree with that, I think it would be really cool. I too find struggles getting equips because I'm one level away from 80 but I have lvl 30-40 equips which not only looks pretty funny, but I'm not as strong. One fear though that come along with this NPC is the economy and how it would affect trading in ThunderMS, but seeing how Fm Ch1 is completely empty, I don't think it would matter. Another way to do this though is to have a lvl 70+ item event where monsters have a 50-60% chance of dropping a lvl 70+ equip for a week or so. But I don't know if that would be too difficult to code.

Anyways, to sum it all up I pretty much agree with you, and also your typing needs a bit of work Wink

Animangaman cat
    Heals4You- 79 Preist
    SONiC
    SONiC

Number of posts : 10
    Warning :
    Mabye like a person to sell equips (higher lvl) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mabye like a person to sell equips (higher lvl) Right_bar_bleue

Mabye like a person to sell equips (higher lvl) Empty Re: Mabye like a person to sell equips (higher lvl)

Post by SONiC Mon May 12, 2008 7:02 pm

That's a great idea, and since its still on in beta,
    It shouldn't be a big problem, should it not?
    Equipment level 80 should be up for grabs in the Free Market NPC
    + a few ONYX apples,Magic Rocks, and things like scrolls right?
    Lol, That may be a bit too far, but it'll attract more players.
    Sergilicious
    Sergilicious

Number of posts : 45
    Warning :
    Mabye like a person to sell equips (higher lvl) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Mabye like a person to sell equips (higher lvl) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

Post by Sergilicious Mon May 12, 2008 7:07 pm

just hunt for them, i thought the same, but today that i tested the new 15x drop, it was pretty easy to hunt for your weapons... i got my blue screamer in less than an hour.
    animangaman
    animangaman

Number of posts : 85
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Post by animangaman Mon May 12, 2008 7:10 pm

SONiC wrote:That's a great idea, and since its still on in beta,
    It shouldn't be a big problem, should it not?
    Equipment level 80 should be up for grabs in the Free Market NPC
    + a few ONYX apples,Magic Rocks, and things like scrolls right?
    Lol, That may be a bit too far, but it'll attract more players.

Why do you always write in bold red? And I do like the idea of the FM NPC selling Magic Rocks and Summoning stones but I think the higher level equips should be sold in Leafre so people can't just walk into an FM and get high level equips. Because if that were to happen, high level equips would no longer be such a great thing to have. I think the area they should be sold at should be kinda out of the way and at a decently high price.
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Number of posts : 293
    Warning :

Character Name : iKitten.
    Registration date : 2008-04-29

Post by HermitDash Mon May 12, 2008 7:15 pm

Good Idea Still someone come play FFR with me~
    SONiC
    SONiC

Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Post by SONiC Mon May 12, 2008 7:26 pm

animangaman wrote:Why do you always write in bold red?

Well, Is there a problem? I can pick orange, yellow or any other color on the list.
    I can put it in italics or underline it too.
    Why? Can I not do any of these things?
    Its one of the many choices I chose to pick in my life. Rolling Eyes
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :

Character Name : GMsladan

Post by sladan Mon May 12, 2008 7:33 pm

Lolz im so smrt for thinking of this idea xD lolz so many people agree... i fell so apart of this community xD
    pheonixxow
    pheonixxow

Number of posts : 63
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-27

Post by pheonixxow Mon May 12, 2008 8:39 pm

sladan wrote:Lolz im so smrt for thinking of this idea xD lolz so many people agree... i fell so apart of this community xD

refer to this page and stop creating new post bout same topic Smile

https://thunderms.darkbb.com/suggestions-f5/selling-high-level-equip-and-dark-scrolls-by-npc-t111.htm
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Post by Mystery Tue May 13, 2008 4:34 am

Pheonix, lol
    He just stole your topic <.<

~Closed~...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:20 pm