ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

+6
HermitDash
Sentimoko
shadowfox
xgungfux
scarfmuffin
Vince
10 posters

ThunderMS Re-Launch

Vince
    Vince
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 296
    Warning :
    ThunderMS Re-Launch Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ThunderMS Re-Launch Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMVince
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

ThunderMS Re-Launch Empty ThunderMS Re-Launch

Post by Vince Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:30 am

Hey!

After a few months we decided to continue ThunderMS, in the beginning we will start with a limited online time. We had also had this at the beginning of this server, later, we grow and took a dedicated server. But yes, for now we need to start with those limited times. We will not remove any old post from the forum as they may still be helpful for people, all accounts will still be available too. As you probably see, the website isn't ready for the launch yet. We didn't even make the server ready, but the idea's are there. We are going to make everything ready, we think you will be able to play in about a week. We will send a newsletter to all the forum members with the latest information this week.

Of course when we have limited times, we have a limited capacity of users. So check the website often to see if the beta has launched yet, we will announce the date later in a newsletter. (Register!) But then.. we will also have a stable and fast connection, and that's also worth something!

Please notice everyone has to start again, you can't use your old game account!

Check out the website often for updates!

Cya,
    Admin Vince
    ThunderMS
    scarfmuffin
    scarfmuffin

Number of posts : 18
    Warning :
    ThunderMS Re-Launch Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100ThunderMS Re-Launch Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : ?
    Registration date : 2008-06-21

ThunderMS Re-Launch Empty Re: ThunderMS Re-Launch

Post by scarfmuffin Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:53 am

YAY first post can i be a gm XD Surprised
    xgungfux

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :
    ThunderMS Re-Launch Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ThunderMS Re-Launch Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-18

Post by xgungfux Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:00 pm

haha sweet ill be waiting for this =] ill love to be a GM alsoo lol
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Number of posts : 167
    Warning :

Character Name : ShadowFox & TwilightWolf
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Post by shadowfox Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:48 pm

hell no, vince where the hell were you all this time happy new year btw! Very Happy and u still gonna be on msn!? and gm plz - i asked this b4....
    Sentimoko
    Sentimoko

Number of posts : 35
    Warning :

Character Name : Sentimoko
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

Post by Sentimoko Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Holy shit
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Number of posts : 293
    Warning :

Character Name : iKitten.
    Registration date : 2008-04-29

Post by HermitDash Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Yo Vince~! Welcome back from Hell.
    Think Me and Sladan can get our GM Jobs back?
    Btw the Forum is a bit Slow so yea Good luck setting up the server Vince~!

~Kenneth
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by sladan Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:35 pm

YO vince!, long time no talk, great news about thunder, so do i still have my current job as GM ban hammer xD?

OH and for the guys asking for a gm job, we probably don't need any because we got like 4 allready but eh, vince is giving so lol mabye from the 4 of you that wants to be a gm, chances are 1 of you will get it =P
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Warning :

Post by shadowfox Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:50 pm

hey sladan long time no chat ! lol Gm ban hammer was funny Very Happy and are u talking about mystery and senti
    cos they probs might not come bak.. just saying anyway im still waiting for vinces answer !! where is this guy o.O
    Edit: well sladan, hermit and jacob is back... one thing, scarfmuffin what was you in game name?

Last edited by shadowfox on Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misread)
    Jacob29
    Jacob29

Number of posts : 60
    Warning :
    ThunderMS Re-Launch Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100ThunderMS Re-Launch Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : Bleu
    Registration date : 2008-06-28

Post by Jacob29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Aha. The PHPBB Was Better D:.
    I Might Play THis Again If it is released.
    Vince if your short on devs/staff/whatever lemme know plz. !
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:00 pm

shadowfox wrote:hey sladan long time no chat ! lol Gm ban hammer was funny Very Happy and are u talking about hermit, mystery and senti
    cos they probs might not come bak.. just saying anyway im still waiting for vinces answer !! where is this guy o.O

lol Hermit is with me, like we've been talking over msn, yeah hes coming back to thunder, and Senti has posted a while ago.. and hes here... mystery... im not sure about him... so i guess you can fill his spot xD on one condition, like there sometimes is people who act really niceley and than when they become a GM they start breaking rules and crap... like you need to know certain things, but i trust you and having you as a GM would be a great idea, provided that mystery doens't come back... because if he does that we will be full with the GM spots...

BTW!!! im still a VIP xP woot lol... ( i just wanted to add that lol...)
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Warning :

Post by shadowfox Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:08 pm

lol vip, i still remember that... and mystery was addicted to CSS, senti was playing with him so i dunno about anythin... and for me being a gm ive been gm on other servers and i dont do that kinda crap. also i'll be on a laptop since my pc blew up >_< Crying or Very sad gonna be weird.. maple on a laptop... any other users with a laptop that have played maple ?
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:18 pm

shadowfox wrote:lol vip, i still remember that... and mystery was addicted to CSS, senti was playing with him so i dunno about anythin... and for me being a gm ive been gm on other servers and i dont do that kinda crap. also i'll be on a laptop since my pc blew up >_< Crying or Very sad gonna be weird.. maple on a laptop... any other users with a laptop that have played maple ?

well dude... i mean senti posted in this forum, hes like the second of third post, hes the guy with the dislexic green lama thing.... Btw, how did it blow up? thats.. just kind of odd.. btw add me on msn Sladjan94@Hotmail.com. So we can talk without going off subject in a forum topic >_>

[b][u]OH AND GUYS! ONE VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE. WHEN VINCE OPENS THE SERVER, IF ANYONE, TAKES A NAME OF DKSLADAN, OR HERMITSLADAN(sladanrules is ok) CHANCES ARE, YOU WILL BE BANNED. HOPEFULLY.Thanks for reading this, and joining ThunderMS i hope that anyone who reads this, will have a wonderfull day. =D
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Warning :

Post by HermitDash Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:07 pm

sladan wrote:
    shadowfox wrote:lol vip, i still remember that... and mystery was addicted to CSS, senti was playing with him so i dunno about anythin... and for me being a gm ive been gm on other servers and i dont do that kinda crap. also i'll be on a laptop since my pc blew up >_< Crying or Very sad gonna be weird.. maple on a laptop... any other users with a laptop that have played maple ?

well dude... i mean senti posted in this forum, hes like the second of third post, hes the guy with the dislexic green lama thing.... Btw, how did it blow up? thats.. just kind of odd.. btw add me on msn Sladjan94@Hotmail.com. So we can talk without going off subject in a forum topic >_>

[b][u]OH AND GUYS! ONE VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE. WHEN VINCE OPENS THE SERVER, IF ANYONE, TAKES A NAME OF DKSLADAN, OR HERMITSLADAN(sladanrules is ok) CHANCES ARE, YOU WILL BE BANNED. HOPEFULLY.Thanks for reading this, and joining ThunderMS i hope that anyone who reads this, will have a wonderfull day. =D

Sladan.....YOU FAILED AT CODING LMFAO

And well yes it's good to be back starting from my memory of ThunderMS my First Private Server after before FizzyMS then others. Currently Im going to be playing 2 Servers. ThunderMS and LlamaMS it's going to be new and exciting for this new year of Maple Playing~!.
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:15 pm

HermitDash wrote:
    sladan wrote:

Sladan.....YOU FAILED AT CODING LMFAO

And well yes it's good to be back starting from my memory of ThunderMS my First Private Server after before FizzyMS then others. Currently Im going to be playing 2 Servers. ThunderMS and LlamaMS it's going to be new and exciting for this new year of Maple Playing~!.
    rofl i didn't even realize about the [b][u]
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Warning :

Post by shadowfox Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:17 pm

ok.... did vince send the email to everyone who joined previously and where the hell is he right now?
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Warning :

Post by HermitDash Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Vince Mass Spamed with Forum Software so Yea.
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:27 pm

HermitDash wrote:Vince Mass Spamed with Forum Software so Yea.
    what? really? lol... wait forum software, what do you mena xP his 279 posts was all him xD lol by him self, he posted each one lol
    Vince
    Vince
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 296
    Warning :

Character Name : GMVince
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Post by Vince Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Yea i send everyone a email, but i wasn't home today so i couldn't reply Razz

Everyone happy new year Very Happy And im just testing the server now.. I think about the gms later.

Also i have emailed all 9000 members Razz
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Warning :

Post by shadowfox Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:49 pm

9000 members!!! o.O holy! and good to hear from you vince *thumbs up*
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Warning :

Post by HermitDash Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:56 pm

And That's about a GMS Server in Beta XD
    DJAtomika

Number of posts : 13
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Post by DJAtomika Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:57 am

ThunderMS is finally back. Yay.

Now I'll have to recreate my cleric all over again.
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Warning :

Post by shadowfox Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:01 am

how many people have postted now (individuals) ive lost count xD maybe 6 or 7?
    scarfmuffin
    scarfmuffin

Number of posts : 18
    Warning :
    ThunderMS Re-Launch Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100ThunderMS Re-Launch Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-21

Post by scarfmuffin Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:59 am

i never knew we had that many members 0.o
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:18 am

scarfmuffin wrote:i never knew we had that many members 0.o
    ditto, and ive been with thunderms this whole time xD like i remember having 4,000 or 2,000 but 9K? xD nice vince
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Warning :

Post by shadowfox Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:28 am

yeah its kinda weird dont you think, btw vince where are you!?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:07 am