ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

2 posters

[Release] MSPSAR (MapleStory Private Server Automatic Restarter) Version 1.3

Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :
    [Release] MSPSAR (MapleStory Private Server Automatic Restarter) Version 1.3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Release] MSPSAR (MapleStory Private Server Automatic Restarter) Version 1.3 Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : Mystery
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

[Release] MSPSAR (MapleStory Private Server Automatic Restarter) Version 1.3 Empty [Release] MSPSAR (MapleStory Private Server Automatic Restarter) Version 1.3

Post by Mystery Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:40 am

Last Update: Monday, June 09, 2008
    ================================================== ========

Introduction
    This is a release for MSPSAR, a MapleStory Private Server Automatic Restarter. I know there are many out there, but on some forums (yes this one too) I still see people asking for automatic server restarters. So guess what, this is another one -_- I hope you all enjoy it!

Pre-Requisites
    - Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (Download here)

Change Log
    Version 1.3
    --------------------------------------
    1. Forget password protection - use Windows + L
    2. MySQL Commands
    3. Still only 25 executables, no CPU graph

Future Version 1.3.#
    --------------------------------------
    not planned yet.. give me ideas!

Release Download
    - Attached

Virus Information
    - This file is not malware, adware, spyware, is not a virus, a trojan, a keylogger, a dialer, and not a joke program. It's MSPSAR - clean. Using NOD32 antivirus signature version 3128. Yes, it's an outdated signature and yes I'm STILL using an outdated signuature. Maybe next time I edit this post, it will be updated. I even chose a .zip file format so all your antivirus scanners can penetrate the archive. But I also chose that format so nobody complains about WinRAR.

Usage
    1. Download File
    2. Unzip Archive
    3. Scan Executable
    4. Execute Executable
    5. Set your MapleStory server name (e.g. YourStory) and CLIENT version.
    6. Choose if you want it to save the operation log to seperate files. If so, choose a save directory.
    7. Set if you want email notification. This is very handy sometimes if you are away on vacation or something like that. You'll get emails when the server starts up, is somehow manually closed (either you have helpers, or someone broke into your house), and when it crashes.

Obvious Note: Obviously when it crashes, it auto-restarts. That's the name of my product. What's confusing to tell is the difference between crash and manual stop. Manual stop is clicking the Manual Stop button. It kills the server process but tells the file checker that it was a manual shutdown and okay to ignore. If the process is gone for any other reason, the file checker would not be notified and Server Crashed would be in the log and in your email.
    General Usage: Used to execute the executable server file.

Goal
    Although there are many more private server automatic restarter programs out there, (as some people complained in the first page), my goal is to create a professional one. Maybe in Version 1.3, everything will be better - splash screen, password security, ...etc.

Problems
    Like I said in my introduction, I am not sure if this problem is problem free of errors. Please report any errors here and/or at secutos@yahoo.com (my email).

Credits
    I took the icon from a Windows Vista icon pack download. That's it though. I programmed the rest.

CREDITS TO: acbatilo@yahoo.com for finding many important errors!
    CREDITS TO: zonith, for such persistence

Please enjoy and report problems that I don't already know about!

Download -----> HERE HERE (Rapidshare) Very Happy
    Jacob29
    Jacob29

Number of posts : 60
    Warning :
    [Release] MSPSAR (MapleStory Private Server Automatic Restarter) Version 1.3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100[Release] MSPSAR (MapleStory Private Server Automatic Restarter) Version 1.3 Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : Bleu
    Registration date : 2008-06-28

[Release] MSPSAR (MapleStory Private Server Automatic Restarter) Version 1.3 Empty Re: [Release] MSPSAR (MapleStory Private Server Automatic Restarter) Version 1.3

Post by Jacob29 Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:39 pm

What software did you use ?
    And What Coding ?

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:08 pm