ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

4 posters

Need Newest Version.

Laxaeus

Number of posts : 12
    Warning :
    Need Newest Version. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need Newest Version. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-11

Need Newest Version. Empty Need Newest Version.

Post by Laxaeus Sun May 11, 2008 1:35 pm

Well guys I did everything I was supposed to. I extracted Thunder to my maplestory folder. But when I click on it to play I get this error. "Wrong Version of the Client, Please reinstall the newest version of the client." The thing is is I do have the newest. Version .54 correct? Any help would be much appreciated. And thanks for making such a wonderful Private Server.
    OddMike
    OddMike

Number of posts : 104
    Warning :
    Need Newest Version. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need Newest Version. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-26

Need Newest Version. Empty Re: Need Newest Version.

Post by OddMike Sun May 11, 2008 1:58 pm

... Errr ThunderMS is running on .53 for now.... dont you read the announcements?
    Laxaeus

Warning :

Post by Laxaeus Mon May 12, 2008 12:09 pm

Yea I'm sorry. I swear everytime I read it, it said v.54. My eyes are playing tricks on me. I'm downloading .v53 as we speak. Just need 10 non-spammed posts. Laughing
    goldengod6563@hotmail.com

Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Need Newest Version. Empty Same problem

Post by goldengod6563@hotmail.com Mon May 12, 2008 1:05 pm

I had the same exact problem and i downloaded V.54, now I'm downloading V.53 , well i guess having both is a good thing considering that ill be able to play this game on this sight when it goes to v.54 without having to wait Very Happy i wonder if ill be able to play after i get everything set up scratch THAT SMILE IS AWESOME --> lol! sry for that random moment... talk to you later =D
    Laxaeus

Warning :

Post by Laxaeus Mon May 12, 2008 1:20 pm

Oh my god. I'm so stupid. I completely deleted my v.54 files. Agh. I wasn't thinking ahead. Oh well I will just have to redownload v.54.
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Post by Mystery Mon May 12, 2008 1:43 pm

Laxaeus wrote:Oh my god. I'm so stupid. I completely deleted my v.54 files. Agh. I wasn't thinking ahead. Oh well I will just have to redownload v.54.

Stop spamming.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:45 am