ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

+8
OddMike
Vince
DjFresh
sladan
berry
Mystery
MyDogIsGoth
Miralu
12 posters

Open the server already?

Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 144
    Warning :
    Open the server already? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Open the server already? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : Tornado
    Registration date : 2008-05-31

Open the server already? - Page 2 Empty Re: Open the server already?

Post by Miralu Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:25 pm

OddMike wrote:

Um HELLO! I'm not a GM or vince. I'm a player like the rest of you but i'm not bitching about the server not going online. I'm not saying i'm grown up, i can just take in the fact that Vince is busy, didn't put up the server and i'm not going to complain. Also if you had a brain you'd know that I'm seeing it from a NORMAL person's perspective since normal people dont bitch when the server doesn't go up. You also realize that putting up the server should be Vince's LAST priority.

I still cant read your stuff when I just read "bitching". That's somekind of combination of words I cant really understand. And sure, I might be whining over the server. But why the fuck is thunderMS number 3 on a top 200 site? Is it because the server is offline 24/7? Or maybe it is because you can play on it? :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO But most of us doesn't know if its playable because of the uptimes. Sure Vince is a 14-year-old-boy that's probably got other things to do. But if he can't hold a server online, then he shouldn't even have the server. Thats about it if you ask me. Or atleast he shouldn't be top 3 on sites. Well mayber that's because the create gameplay account is haxxing everyone.

Owell, I'm outa here, just fun to argue about how people is looking at this. Too bad it's only OddMike that's arguing back to me and MyDogIsGoth "/. Owell. You guys need to keep the spirit up with this server ^^

[edit] - Didn't read through your whole post ;P. The thing you and most of you come back with is "Putting up the server should be Vince's LAST priority". I still don't understand. I once had a MS server which worked pretty good, and from what I know, all I had to do to get the server online was click on some buttons and there it's up. Now lets go ninja some laptop or do some homework!

All I mean is that it doesn't take more than 1 min to start the server, 3-5mins if you count the computer startup time ^^

Yours
    //Miralu
    Hermes
    Hermes

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :
    Open the server already? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Open the server already? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Open the server already? - Page 2 Empty Dudes and dudests, just chill

Post by Hermes Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:54 am

You guys need to calm the FUCK DOWN! This guy busts his ass for you all the damn time and all you can do is complain about him missing a few days? Go out and play with a dog or jump in the pool or something! Loose your albino reverse tan and get a life! He most likely has one, and I understand if he pushes you guys off for a life of his own. Just chill the FUCK down and breathe. It'll be on when its on. Got it? Good. Cheers! cheers

Last edited by Hermes on Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put "Her" Instead of "He")
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by Miralu Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:15 am

Hermes wrote:You guys need to calm the FUCK DOWN! This guy busts his ass for you all the damn time and all you can do is complain about him missing a few days? Go out and play with a dog or jump in the pool or something! Loose your albino reverse tan and get a life! He most likely has one, and I understand if he pushes you guys off for a life of his own. Just chill the FUCK down and breathe. It'll be on when its on. Got it? Good. Cheers! cheers

And you need to stop using the word FUCK in capital, it's annoying to death and is not nessesary at all. If you read through all the posts before you start to complain you should've got the point ages ago. We're just a bunch of guys that want some information about the hoster when the server aint down. There is never a good excuse to keep it down as long as you're not telling your players what's wrong.

Lets play with your imagine, and use my computer as an example:
    You wake up, you're 14 and know your parents dont let you be on the computer, and you are too ill to sit there. After a couple of hours, and your parrents aren't home. You go to the computer and press the power button. Go back to bed and feel sorry for yourself 'cause you feel helpless. 1-2 mins later the computer is running. He sure as hell got a good connection so open a browser (Opera for me) and just wright "thunder" in the search field. Voila you got the URL to the site! Open it, 1 second to load at max. We're up at like 3-4 minutes now. Lets press on the "home" button to get into the forums, then further on for "announcements". 4 minutes now for sure. New thread: "Sorry I cant open the server today 'cause I dont feel so good. And I dont feel like keeping the computer running while I'm sick". Now send it away.
    This process should take circa 5 minutes if you're fast. 7 mins if you are sick and it's not possible if you dont have any fingers or toes. Well it does but it takes around 15 min to wright that =)

So there we go. We just need 7 mins _max_ of his FUCKING (just to make fun of you) life to know what's going on =)
    Same if he's leaving for a trip somewhere with the family. Then he's not even sick and it will take 5 minutes! 5 minutes of vince life to make everyone on ThunderMS happy! If he want to keep the players and stay number 3 on the top 200 site, this is what he need! If he did this I'll prommies the donations will be much higher since we got _lots_ of users and Vince will keep us happy =)

But ye, lets stick to the bunch that says "HEY HE GOT A REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111oneoneeleven", 'cause that seems to be more popular Sad
    XxWolfiexX
    XxWolfiexX

Number of posts : 39
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Open the server already? - Page 2 Empty Reply

Post by XxWolfiexX Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:34 am

Man I Think All Got a Point in This But All Got A Life But Adults Need To Have Fun Some Time Too All Cant Have Fun On Same Way Cus That Would Be A Little Wierd But Just Dont Try To Talk Like An Grown Up Cus All
    Have Right To Be Childish. But Now To Be Way Childish Well You Can Only Be Young One Time At Life

And Some ppl Sound Like They Are Going To Make An Own Server If You Can Count Me In If You Need Some Help With Programing Or Such stuff.

My Msn: lillJens62@hotmail.com Very Happy
    dragozz
    dragozz

Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by dragozz Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:35 am

I agree with Miralu

(sorry guys I'm not going to write a long post if I can say it in 4 words)
    MyDogIsGoth

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by MyDogIsGoth Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:46 am

Miralu is right, and that's fact. If you don't agree with that you're simply trying to protect Vince from something he doesn't need 'protection' from.

@XxWolfiexX; In fact, some of us here are pretty much grown up. So why should we strain ourselves to talk/write childish when that's not the least necessary? And seriously now, Do You Type Like This All The Time? Because It's Freakin' Annoying And It's Not Cool At All!
    XxWolfiexX
    XxWolfiexX

Warning :

Post by XxWolfiexX Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:48 am

Well Thats Not The Point All Have Right To Be How They Want
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by Miralu Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:53 am

XxWolfiexX wrote:Well Thats Not The Point All Have Right To Be How They Want

If people tell you that it's annoying when you're wringing with capital letters in the beginning of each world. You might take another thought about it and stop it. It is a forum where everyone is supposed to be reading what you write, and if we dislike the way you're writing you should as I said, think about it again. Also, what do you think your boss would say if you wrote a report about anything like that? Seriously, it will become a bad habbit and also annoy the rest to death.

So try to be a little bit older than you are and do what's best for yourself. Official forums = write normal, that's the least you can do Neutral
    XxWolfiexX
    XxWolfiexX

Warning :

Post by XxWolfiexX Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:55 am

Well I Still Agree Your Example And I Agree I Wrote Abit To Much
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by Miralu Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:58 am

XxWolfiexX wrote:Well I Still Agree Your Example And I Agree I Wrote Abit To Much

Im not talking about how much you wrote, wrighting with capital letters in the beginning of every word is darn annoying and not so fun to read. You just see those big letters and wanna make short names for it. As for your sentence. "WISAYEAIAIWATM" And what the heck is that supposed to mean? Shocked I'd love to see you read a whole book with capital letters in the beginning of every word Laughing
    XxWolfiexX
    XxWolfiexX

Warning :

Post by XxWolfiexX Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:12 am

Sorry if i write much capitals letters often i just write like that. Cus i dont want to have my free time like school and it got a word for it. Grammar have you heard it?. And now i just wrote some not exactly perfect but lol lol!
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by Miralu Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:25 am

XxWolfiexX wrote:Sorry if i write much capitals letters often i just write like that. Cus i dont want to have my free time like school and it got a word for it. Grammar have you heard it?. And now i just wrote some not exactly perfect but lol lol!

Atleast it was without capitals' everywhere Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    XxWolfiexX
    XxWolfiexX

Warning :

Post by XxWolfiexX Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:25 am

Yea happy?. Very Happy
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by Miralu Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:28 am

XxWolfiexX wrote:Yea happy?. Very Happy

Ohyez Very Happy

Just make sure we dont go to much off-topic - Open the server Vince! Sad
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Post by Mystery Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:35 am

Omg, Vince wasn't at school today again <.<
    Hmm, that's not good : /
    MyDogIsGoth

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Post by MyDogIsGoth Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:42 am

Well I guess he's not sick then because he could've put the server on in that case..Perhaps he's on vacation?
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by Miralu Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:47 am

VINCE GO TO SCHOOL ALREADY OR START THE SERVER! ARGHHHHH >=OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You bring the devil out of me Evil or Very Mad

Pfft, as long as he's on a vacation I'm okay with it but hey, >______________<
    Also Mystery, didn't you say in a previous thread I made that Vince is from Netherlands and you're from Germany? That's a darn long way to travel each time you're going to/leaving school if you go to the same school :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery

Post by Mystery Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:51 am

Berry (besjesster) is in the class/school of Vince <.<
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by Miralu Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:52 am

Ah, that makes more sense tongue

Btw what do I win from keeping my own thread alive for so long, and for most replays in it? Very Happy May I please win something that includes the words "open" and "server" plxxxxxxxx? bounce

Crap, figured that its one thread that's pwning this. GOGO GUYS HELP ME OPEN THE SERVER! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink
    Atleast I could keep hoping Rolling Eyes Sad
    Vince
    Vince
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 296
    Warning :

Character Name : GMVince

Post by Vince Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:16 am

Server starting...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:38 am