ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

+8
OddMike
Vince
DjFresh
sladan
berry
Mystery
MyDogIsGoth
Miralu
12 posters

Open the server already?

Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 144
    Warning :
    Open the server already? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Open the server already? Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : Tornado
    Registration date : 2008-05-31

Open the server already? Empty Open the server already?

Post by Miralu Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:24 am

16:22 and server aint open? Been patient since 13:00 now but the server aint still open? and no information given? Even if Vince isn't home, why dont let the server run while he's not home? I dont get that "/ This is just way stupid. PLEASE change the "common online times" They're ruin everything. Just remove them and we'll find out when it's online instead. 'cause this aint working at all. =/ And yes I'm starting to get pissed, 'cause I love the server and want to play but it's never online when it's supposed to -_-!

Yours
    //Miralu
    MyDogIsGoth

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :
    Open the server already? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Open the server already? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Open the server already? Empty Re: Open the server already?

Post by MyDogIsGoth Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:29 am

Exactly what she said. Especially since you HAVE been here today after 13:00, yet you didn't put the server on. Give us some freakin' information. Don't go all "Don't play if you don't like the server" now, because we DO like the server and we want to play it, but it's hard when it's not even on.
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Post by Mystery Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:31 am

Yes, this sucks Vince!
    Why isn't the server up? <.<
    You are here in forum everytime, but the server isn't up...
    This is .....
    MyDogIsGoth

Warning :

Post by MyDogIsGoth Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:44 am

Yea, and when you refuse to change the "Common online times", we kind of get the feeling you will be stick to them after all, but you clearly prove that you don't have any intention in doing that.
    berry
    berry

Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-25

Post by berry Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:09 am

dont know why he is offline =S maby hes sick XD
    vince is lots of times sick
    MyDogIsGoth

Warning :

Post by MyDogIsGoth Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:12 am

It would've been better if he was sick. In that case he could've kept the server online the whole day, which he obviously hasn't. He has been here today after 13:00, probably reading our posts. So the only conclusion I can come to is that he don't give a shit if we can play or not, since he doesn't even give us information.
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by sladan Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:14 am

Well thats the thing, this is life, for all we know vince is in a diffrent country or in a diffrent ciy, probally spendning the night there with his family. I mean im at St.Cathrins right now. I woulndn't be allowed to leave the computer on for the whole night.Give him a break. The common times are to give you an IDEA and it usally works.Just cuz it doens't work 1/493 times doesn't mean he should take it away, its usally been accurate. BTW the common times usally refer to the WeekDAY we are on the WeekEND... so yeah. Give him a break, you won't die cuz u didn't play one day of ThunderMS go do something with your friends, go play another server until it comes back up.
    go watch EURO 08! (thats some interesting shit)
    DjFresh

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-07

Open the server already? Empty Nicely said sladan

Post by DjFresh Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:17 am

That was very well put and vbtw im the one who famed you and put you on youtube XD anyone else wanna be on youtube pm me!
    MyDogIsGoth

Warning :

Post by MyDogIsGoth Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:19 am

I've been playing here for like what..8-9 days now? The "common online times" haven't been correct one single time. Obviously we will survive anyway, every single one of us will. The thing is that he's said it would be open now, but it isn't. I wouldn't have mind if he said it would be down all day, but he didn't.
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by Miralu Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:23 am

What MyDogIsGoth said, he needs to tell us wth is going on. Atleast when it have been down all day and even tho its after 13:00 he have been here and check the formus. Not wrote but he has been here. All we want is some god damn information, or remove the common times. 'cause as he said, they haven't been even close to correct the last week :/

Yes it's week"END" (capital from you by some reason) but there still is some "common times" ok if it went up 1-3 hours later then It was supposed to. But mate, its not even night at his place, or it depends if you call 18:22 night. I live in GMT+1 too.
    If the server is going to be down all day, he sure should tell us why and what he is doing. Or atleast just say it will be done, I bet there is lots of people that's migrated from this server to some other just cause of this day. Not saying that I'm but yea, if he cant stay with what he says. Then he obviously cant run a server for thousands of other people :/
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by sladan Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:27 am

Also one AWSOME point is.

why do people complain on what they get free?
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by Miralu Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:35 pm

Why do Vince want money for a dedicated when he cant keep the server up now? As I said in another topic, you earn the money!
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery

Post by Mystery Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:41 pm

Miralu wrote:Why do Vince want money for a dedicated when he cant keep the server up now? As I said in another topic, you earn the money!

Shut up man!
    I think he's ill or doing something for school...berry told me.
    Just have one day without Thunder!
    Tomorrow it will be back up, I hope.

Offline now.
    Vince
    Vince
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 296
    Warning :

Character Name : GMVince

Post by Vince Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:42 pm

Omg... Server was online the whole day, did the register page etc. work? And yes i had to do some things for school.
    OddMike
    OddMike

Number of posts : 104
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-26

Post by OddMike Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:49 pm

... This topic really surprises me. You guys get "pissed" if the dam server isn't up. What can't go without playing for one day? ONE DAY, 24 hours, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds without playing? Also note that on the Server times it say "These AREN'T EXACT times, just to give you an idea." Plus if Vince is busy or if he just doesn't have time to put the server up, he shouldn't have to justify himself because: 1. School comes first in EVERY case. 2. It's his server and his electric bill, so how about you make a server and freaking make your own server to run at exact times of day and have people bitch at you when its not up? Put yourself in Vince's case. God, grow up people!

EDIT: I didn't read all the posts because i was getting so nauseous at your immaturity. Let me say this once. I believe that Vince, owner and creator of this server you love and play on, should NOT have to justify himself for putting HIS TIME and HIS EFFORT to not only UPDATING the server and CREATING the server way back when but to also not putting up the server at EXACT times when YOU want to play. If he has school work, family stuff, or just went out with his friends (things some of you don't have OBVIOUSLY since you can't go without Thunder for ONE DAY without bitching) then suck it up. If you can't do that then LEAVE and CREATE YOUR OWN SERVER you self-centered bastards.

Last edited by OddMike on Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The people who posted in agreement with the topic creator.)
    MyDogIsGoth

Warning :

Post by MyDogIsGoth Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:12 pm

OddMike, you just failed big time. You just don't get the point, do you? And who are you to tell us to grow up, being 14 yourself?
    OddMike
    OddMike

Warning :

Post by OddMike Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:54 pm

I'm not the immature child who cant live a day without thunder without whining am I? And yes maybe i dont get the point (if there is any) but you MUST understand that this server is NOT professionally run, there is no 24/7 staff and Vince is a STUDENT who has much bigger fish to fry. Hell, Thunder could be his last priority and i'd still be here. A game should be the last priority for a student who hopes to form a successful future. BE CONSIDERATE.
    MyDogIsGoth

Warning :

Post by MyDogIsGoth Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:28 pm

I wouldn't care if the server was down for a week in a row. Well, I would care 'cause I like the server, but it's not like I wouldn't be fine with it as long as he told us the server would be down for a week. We not getting any information is the annoying part really, not that the server is down. And him being a student and should put school in first place is absolutely correct. But if he knows he won't be able to have the computer on or has to do anything else on the computer, such as work for school, he can at least pay the forum a visit and tell us about it, that would take no more than 2 minutes. I'm totally fine with the server being down all day now when he told us the reason and hoping it will be on tomorrow so I can enjoy this awesome server!
    OddMike
    OddMike

Warning :

Post by OddMike Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:34 pm

Or you can use your brain and be like, "Oh server down, i guess Vince is busy." Hard? No.
    MyDogIsGoth

Warning :

Post by MyDogIsGoth Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:36 pm

That was my guess today, but oh how wrong I was, which makes it harder to make assumptions.
    OddMike
    OddMike

Warning :

Post by OddMike Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:35 pm

Does it matter whether your right or wrong. Point is Vince didn't put the server up because he was too busy or is just didn't work. Just deal either way.
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by Miralu Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:17 am

himself for putting HIS TIME and HIS EFFORT

Haha, I just love that part Very Happy
    can you even imagine how hard and long it takes to just get the server online and walk away for some hours and study? Its takes several hours to just get the server running omg Shocked

You clearly need to see this from another perspective. Its not like its a professional work, so why threat it like it? Just start the darn server and go out with some friends while the rest of us could play. And if it's really THAT expensive with electricity in Netherlands. I sure pray for them!

Also calling us immature, with your statements it feels like you try to be a grownup and see it from vince perspective. The thing with being a grown up is to be able to see it from all perspectives, not only the "poor old vince" which it sounds on you. If I wanna play on some professional players it's not hard to play gms again Razz
    Zidane
    Zidane
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Post by Zidane Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:04 am

Miralu wrote:

can you even imagine how hard and long it takes to just get the server online and walk away for some hours and study? Its takes several hours to just get the server running omg Shocked

You clearly need to see this from another perspective. Its not like its a professional work, so why threat it like it? Just start the darn server and go out with some friends while the rest of us could play. And if it's really THAT expensive with electricity in Netherlands. I sure pray for them!

Also calling us immature, with your statements it feels like you try to be a grownup and see it from vince perspective. The thing with being a grown up is to be able to see it from all perspectives, not only the "poor old vince" which it sounds on you. If I wanna play on some professional players it's not hard to play gms again Razz

Thing is... gms SUCKS. And if you think it's that easy go make your OWN server kthxbai.
    MyDogIsGoth

Warning :

Post by MyDogIsGoth Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:46 am

Actually..It's not that hard to make your own server Rolling Eyes

I could never be arsed to have one though make and host one though, so I give Vince credit for that.
    OddMike
    OddMike

Warning :

Post by OddMike Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:37 pm

Miralu wrote:

Um HELLO! I'm not a GM or vince. I'm a player like the rest of you but i'm not bitching about the server not going online. I'm not saying i'm grown up, i can just take in the fact that Vince is busy, didn't put up the server and i'm not going to complain. Also if you had a brain you'd know that I'm seeing it from a NORMAL person's perspective since normal people dont bitch when the server doesn't go up. You also realize that putting up the server should be Vince's LAST priority.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:18 am