ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

5 posters

Sladans guide to ThunderMS nub survival guide

sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :
    Sladans guide to ThunderMS nub survival guide Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sladans guide to ThunderMS nub survival guide Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Sladans guide to ThunderMS nub survival guide Empty Sladans guide to ThunderMS nub survival guide

Post by sladan Fri May 30, 2008 6:53 pm

Ok plz try and bare with me as i show you this guide.....
    ThunderMS is currently running on .55 for GMS
    ok so what you do is you go on www.maplestory.com
    click on maplestory global (north-american) download the newest one so you don't have to update.
    download the NEWEST ThunderMS client....http://www.mediafire.com/?s4e4xhxltln
    When you have all those files ....
    go to your desktop and right click on open background.... click on new than on folder
    Rename that folder to ThunderMS
    than you go to my computer--> local disk C-->Nexon-->Maplestory than you will see ALOT of files copy ALL OF THEM. put those copied files into the thunderMS copy. than put the client and the files into that folder..... and it should be ok and working ONLY click on the thunderMS file.

Also this server HAS TIME'S so some times its online and sometimes its not.This server does have events.... and we are heading to a deticated server (24/7) the server's status is 1000X exp 100 mesos x20 drop rate.
    we have VERY VERY friendly gm's ones chilled out and cool (myst) and ones serious and boring (vince) ROLF.
    so yeah... if you have any other questions feel free to ask xD

HERMITDASH YOU BETTER NOT FUCKING POST IN THIS TOPIC XD SERIOSULY UR A POST'S PIMP.>=)

Last edited by sladan on Fri May 30, 2008 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    xBaka
    xBaka
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 78
    Warning :
    Sladans guide to ThunderMS nub survival guide Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sladans guide to ThunderMS nub survival guide Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : Locke
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Sladans guide to ThunderMS nub survival guide Empty Re: Sladans guide to ThunderMS nub survival guide

Post by xBaka Fri May 30, 2008 7:37 pm

Thank you, this helped a bunch!
    =D
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Number of posts : 293
    Warning :

Character Name : iKitten.
    Registration date : 2008-04-29

Sladans guide to ThunderMS nub survival guide Empty Re: Sladans guide to ThunderMS nub survival guide

Post by HermitDash Fri May 30, 2008 7:42 pm

Any who He Means ME and HIM post around the Forum Very! Often so PM or ask Us We are Practically Forum Mod's...Sorta...

NOTE:HA SLADAN I POSTED AND IT"S NOT CONSIDERED SPAM!
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Fri May 30, 2008 8:03 pm

Rolf fairly played.

Also you welcome baka enjoy thunder ms
    xBaka
    xBaka
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 78
    Warning :

Character Name : Locke
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by xBaka Fri May 30, 2008 8:08 pm

HermitDash wrote:Any who He Means ME and HIM post around the Forum Very!

I'm so confused. D;
    But I'll still consider you two forums mods, then. =)

Thank you sladan. bounce
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Fri May 30, 2008 8:40 pm

what hermit dash means is.... we post around alot. so we are sort of mods. lol we like to help xD
    berry
    berry

Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-25

Post by berry Sat May 31, 2008 2:51 am

nice guide but it could be a little better
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Post by Mystery Sat May 31, 2008 3:09 am

Didn't we all know this? o.o
    check the Download sticky <.<...
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Sat May 31, 2008 6:21 am

well people like mine cuz its color-ee full and im a normal player ( well above normal) just helping out the new people so you mods or i mean mod. can relax

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:47 pm