ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

What do you think of my logo, thingy, picture thing...

Poll

What do you think of the picture?

[ 1 ]
    What do you think of my logo, thingy, picture thing... Bar_left20%What do you think of my logo, thingy, picture thing... Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What do you think of my logo, thingy, picture thing... Bar_left0%What do you think of my logo, thingy, picture thing... Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What do you think of my logo, thingy, picture thing... Bar_left20%What do you think of my logo, thingy, picture thing... Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What do you think of my logo, thingy, picture thing... Bar_left0%What do you think of my logo, thingy, picture thing... Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    What do you think of my logo, thingy, picture thing... Bar_left40%What do you think of my logo, thingy, picture thing... Bar_right [40%] 

Total Votes: 5
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :
    What do you think of my logo, thingy, picture thing... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do you think of my logo, thingy, picture thing... Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

What do you think of my logo, thingy, picture thing... Empty What do you think of my logo, thingy, picture thing...

Post by sladan Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:47 pm

This is my pic that i made on Wednesday, January 21, 2009. Also rate it from 1-10, and at the end of your post, post bunny for no reason.
    BTW i did this in 2 minutes or so =P lol
    What do you think of my logo, thingy, picture thing... BannedStory_imagepng

btw by accident i put the thing up to high, and its supposed to say " not just a server but a community" so yeah...

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:13 am