ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

3 posters

While ThunderMS is offline....

sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :
    While ThunderMS is offline.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100While ThunderMS is offline.... Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

While ThunderMS is offline.... Empty While ThunderMS is offline....

Post by sladan Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:44 pm

How about we get to know eachother, as a community, while ThunderMS is offline, might as well have some fun, and just talk in this forum.

-Name ( optional )( last name not needed )
    -Ingame character
    -How you found ThunderMS ( advertisement, friends, etc.. )
    -Favourite Sports, Music, hobbies, intrests
    -Favourite Shows
    -Favourite Person in ThunderMS ( optional )
    -Favourite server xP
    -What do you do when ThunderMS is offline?
    -You may add aditional info about what ever.

( All of these are optional.. just so you know... but like you don't need to say your real name or not... just so you know... btw, you have to put atleast one of these. Don't just post a blank.

My name is sladan, my ingame character you probably all know him but i'm GMsladan ( duh ) i found this server mainly by going around the web, just seraching for a decent server, and this is more than a decent server, its one of the best ones, so thats why im here Very Happy
    (no i am not advertising) bounce anyways... my fav person, vince ^^ lol well 1. first person i ever saw in ThunderMS, and hes the guy who made me a GM and we're practicly bff's xD favourite server, so much to choose, but ill go with ThunderMS xD than i mainly play xbox360 or talk on the forum, and just so you guys know, when im offline and not in-game im usally at school or visitng relatives ( the school thing is because of timezones ) My fav shows simpsons,family guys (favourite episode from family guy... SURFING BIRD XDDD) uhmmm Madtv, im more into comedy shows... my favourite sport, soccer, becasue im european, and because my parents said so xP
    also basket ball but i just like playing it xP i don't have any hobbies atm... and im interested in become an electrician Very Happy woot ^^ lol and yeah... thats bascilly me, and this is me finishing my paragraph *lol* becasue i don't want to type anymore xD
    Jacob29
    Jacob29

Number of posts : 60
    Warning :
    While ThunderMS is offline.... Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100While ThunderMS is offline.... Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : Bleu
    Registration date : 2008-06-28

While ThunderMS is offline.... Empty Re: While ThunderMS is offline....

Post by Jacob29 Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:44 am

Colouring in ftw.

-Name-My Real Name Is Jacob.... Which is clearly shown by my account name.
    -Ingame character-
    My Ingame character is 'Bleu' althought i have also reservede the name 'Orange' as that is my most recent forum name change.
    -How you found ThunderMS- I actually found ThunderMS through a vote site. I Recently got back into MapleStory and cudnt be bothered the slow levelingso wanted to try something a lil faster and i ended up with this!
    -Favourite Music- My Favourite Music type used to be Rock type. Such as 'avenged Sevenfold' 'Metallica' 'Atreyu' 'Slipknot Etc. But now im more into Drum N Bass things, especially 'BassNectar'
    -Favourite TV Programme-My Favourite TV program would probably have to be Heroes. Seconds to The Mighty Boosh. II Also like sladan prefer all teh comodies like Simpsons, Family Guy etc, South Park.
    -Favourite Person in ThunderMS-Most likely ShadowFox as i know him a lil more than any1 else and i hae him on MSN xD. BTW ITS HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY EVERYONE.
    -Favourite server- WoW = LiveWoW ( Hvent played in an age ). GunZ = Ijji. MS = This ( Duh, why else wud i be here )
    -What do you do when ThunderMS is offline?-
    Last night i went to bed, altho i wud most likely wait for 20 minuites to see f it will come backs and if not talk to people on MSN and they go on GunZ/Warcraft 3.
    -aditional info- I Also Play The PS3 Quite abit. With CoD4, ME, Resistance 2. GTA4. SC4 So if u wanna add me im called Jacob29 again. !
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 144
    Warning :
    While ThunderMS is offline.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100While ThunderMS is offline.... Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : Tornado
    Registration date : 2008-05-31

Post by Miralu Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:18 am

-Name: As you guys already said, I'm Oliver :p
    -Ingame character: Tornado
    -How you found ThunderMS: Some top100 site in um, dunno. about a year ago soon I believe
    -Favourite Sports, Music, hobbies, intrests: Sports fail, Listen to most music, Circa Survive is still the best tho ;p, Hobbies would be the computer and I'm to boring to have intrests :<
    -Favourite Shows: Talking about TV shows or what? Surprised If so it's Grey's Anatomy and Scrubs
    -Favourite Person in ThunderMS: Uh oh, must be Kenneth, or MyDogIsGoth (I wonder when he gets here again. Gotta force him to come back)
    -Favourite server: Pfft, ThunderMS ofc. Retarded question tbh ;p
    -What do you do when ThunderMS is offline?: Playing WoW most of the time
    -You may add aditional info about what ever: HAI GUISE!
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:30 pm

Miralu wrote:-Name: As you guys already said, I'm Oliver :p
    -Ingame character: Tornado
    -How you found ThunderMS: Some top100 site in um, dunno. about a year ago soon I believe
    -Favourite Sports, Music, hobbies, intrests: Sports fail, Listen to most music, Circa Survive is still the best tho ;p, Hobbies would be the computer and I'm to boring to have intrests :<
    -Favourite Shows: Talking about TV shows or what? Surprised If so it's Grey's Anatomy and Scrubs
    -Favourite Person in ThunderMS: Uh oh, must be Kenneth, or MyDogIsGoth (I wonder when he gets here again. Gotta force him to come back)
    -Favourite server: Pfft, ThunderMS ofc. Retarded question tbh ;p
    -What do you do when ThunderMS is offline?: Playing WoW most of the time
    -You may add aditional info about what ever: HAI GUISE!

yes i know its a retarted question. and i'll still stand by it xP
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 144
    Warning :

Character Name : Tornado
    Registration date : 2008-05-31

Post by Miralu Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:01 pm

You're weird Sad
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:10 pm

Miralu wrote:You're weird Sad

k im not sure if you noticed... but ONLY POST IF NEEDED. you don't need to post " your weird" its totally uncalled for. its like all you want is posts. like i agreed with you that its retarted, and you say im weird, for what reason, no one knows.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:44 am