ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

4 posters

What level are you in Thunderms? and whats your favourite class

sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :
    What level are you in Thunderms? and whats your favourite class Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What level are you in Thunderms? and whats your favourite class Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

What level are you in Thunderms? and whats your favourite class Empty What level are you in Thunderms? and whats your favourite class

Post by sladan Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:37 pm

Name says it all xD

as you know im a gm, so who really cares what my lvl is xP

and my favourite class is all of them, because i mix the skills, because i can. xD

Also on a side note

Whats your favourite food/dessert/fruit

For me, i like spicy foods, tacos and etc... but i don't like fish or anything like that xD
    For dessert, i like this thing called princess cake, yeah it sounds werid... but its like a smal pastry with whipped cream and custard xD and for fruit. kiwi Very Happy

how about you?
    lol4life

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :
    What level are you in Thunderms? and whats your favourite class Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What level are you in Thunderms? and whats your favourite class Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : cutiekuchiki
    Registration date : 2008-06-28

What level are you in Thunderms? and whats your favourite class Empty Re: What level are you in Thunderms? and whats your favourite class

Post by lol4life Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:31 pm

cool topic Smile

Im still a newb in ThunderMS lvl 49 Sad
    My favorite class has always been magician i luv magic Razz
    Uhm my favorite kind of food? i love any kind of meat and pretty much everything that contains sugar, my number 1 fruit is definetly the mango, and for desert i would choose plain ice cream, yummy!
    Keri
    Keri

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Character Name : Pink
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

What level are you in Thunderms? and whats your favourite class Empty Re: What level are you in Thunderms? and whats your favourite class

Post by Keri Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:41 pm

I think my favorite class is NightLord. But I do like mixing the skills as well and becoming a super bowman. x3

My favorite food...well I have none because it's all so good...I love fruit in general and desserts, who doesn't like those. @_@
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by sladan Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Keri wrote:I think my favorite class is NightLord. But I do like mixing the skills as well and becoming a super bowman. x3

My favorite food...well I have none because it's all so good...I love fruit in general and desserts, who doesn't like those. @_@

lol xD true that to the desert thing xP
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 144
    Warning :

Character Name : Tornado
    Registration date : 2008-05-31

Post by Miralu Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:24 am

sladan wrote:Name says it all xD

as you know im a gm, so who really cares what my lvl is xP

and my favourite class is all of them, because i mix the skills, because i can. xD

Also on a side note

Whats your favourite food/dessert/fruit

For me, i like spicy foods, tacos and etc... but i don't like fish or anything like that xD
    For dessert, i like this thing called princess cake, yeah it sounds werid... but its like a smal pastry with whipped cream and custard xD and for fruit. kiwi Very Happy

how about you?

All I know is that I want you as dessert. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Well okay favourite class is probably.. Hmm, dunno, I like like sins, bowmans and clerics. The rest is just EWWWWWWWWW ;P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:53 pm