ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

+3
Sebta
liquid33
HermitDash
7 posters

[OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section

Poll

Did this Help you?

[ 8 ]
    [OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section Bar_left67%[OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section Bar_left17%[OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section Bar_left8%[OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section Bar_left8%[OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Number of posts : 293
    Warning :
    [OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : iKitten.
    Registration date : 2008-04-29

[OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section Empty [OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section

Post by HermitDash Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:03 pm

This is a Really Big Summary for what Contents Lie inside ThunderMS

EXP Rates are 1000x
    Drop Rate 20x
    Meso Rate 20x

-Max Skills NPC:Duey
    -Scroll Seller NPC:Spiegelmann
    -Zakum Summons With Eye Drop
    -All Boss Portals Work
    -Drops are Kinda Glitchy
    -Kerning City Party Quest is Available
    -Cosmetics are in Their Respective Places Sold for 1 mill a Coupon
    -NX Is obtained From Events Held By GM's
    -Stars and Armor are Found By Hunting Monster's Like GMS
    -Spinel Brings you to Showa or Mush Shrine
    -Boats are Instant And No Wait Time
    -Spinel Do teleport you to every city, however Spinel does NOT show up at following places:
    -El Nath
    -Aquarium
    -Herb Town
    -Mush Shrine
    -Omega?

This is not a big list of many places but to help you out so you know where you think you are stuck at.

If you are in El Nath
    - Easiest way out is either somehow get a tower scroll, or just walk to the Ocean I.C Outside the bottom floor in Orbis tower. Use a retuen scroll to Aquarium
    - From here take the Dolphine to Herb Town - While in Herb Town, go search for the Bird or whatever you want to call it which will take you to Mu Lung.

Now you got 2 options:
    1. Walk ALL the way to the left in Mu Lung city to find Spinel (there are some hidden teleports, guess where they are :p)
    2. Talk to the Bird in Mu Lung and travel to Orbis, and I hope all know where in orbis Spinel is! To make sure - She's right outside the potion shop!

For Showa or Mushie
    - Keep walking left (which is <------- that direction) untill you hit
    -City number 2- Where you can find Spinel!

F.A.Q
    Q:Where do I get Stars and Equips?
    A:Hunting Monsters (Read the List)

Q:Where do I get NX?
    A:Got from Events Held By Game Masters (Current GM's: GMVince,Hermit, MysteryFish,Sladan, and The Sentimoko)

Q:Why cant I Play ThunderMS?
    A:You maybe using a Different Version You need 0.55 To Play ThunderMS

Q:I get the error "Cant Find ijl15.dll"
    A:Place the ThunderMS Client in the Nexon Folder then Relaunch If that Also Dont work Reinstall Patch V.55 and Restart Your Computer. If you Need Help Please PM HermitDash on the Forums or if you want Instant Contact Hermitdash@hotmail.com

Q:I got mis-baned Could you unban me Please?
    A:We shall look over the Reason Banned and If you were Really Misbanned then The Admin will Unban you in this Case it's Vince or IGN: GMVince

Q:Can I play thunderMs With the Latest Patch?
    A:No, Not until we Get a New Rev. (Revision for the Latest Patch and Security Features)

Q:I cant Connect to the Server Why?
    A:It's Either
    2. You have the wrong Patch for the Game

Well this is all For now If you think I should add Anything Please Dont Be afraid to Post it on this Thread~
    GMHermit~

Also here are the other Regions of Contact
    GMVince -Owner mostly works on Thunderms.org and Server -Contact me On Forum Sometimes In-game
    MysteryFish-Moderator on forums and GM -Contact me for Anything
    Sladan-GM of Disciplne (banning hackers) -Contact me "if" you got Misbanned "IF" He has Proof No Questions asked He takes Screen Shots of all hackers he Ban.
    Hermit -GM Controls Most Events and Helps Around Forums -Contact me for Event Idea's
    Sentimoko -GM and helped get the Dedicated Server -Contact me for Anything

Last edited by HermitDash on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
    liquid33

Number of posts : 21
    Warning :
    [OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : ?
    Registration date : 2008-06-21

[OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section Empty Re: [OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section

Post by liquid33 Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:05 pm

srry off topic but y is server down is vince working on

GMHermit-The Server is Offline Cause Either 1 the Server Crashed or 2. Vince's Computer got Turned Off.
    Sebta
    Sebta

Number of posts : 63
    Warning :

Character Name : Fitz(I/L Arch Mage), Sebta(Crusader) & Grolm(Ranger)
    Registration date : 2008-06-21

[OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section Empty Re: [OFFICIAL] Game Contents and F.A.Q Section

Post by Sebta Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:24 pm

Good Guide cheers
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 144
    Warning :

Character Name : Tornado
    Registration date : 2008-05-31

Post by Miralu Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:58 pm

I really liked it, only thing you have to change is that Spinel, the world tour guide does not only teleports you to Mushie Shrine and Showa. She also teleports you to every city and some other places.

FURTHER INFORMATION THAT SHOULD BE IN THE GUIDE
    -Spinel-
    Do teleport you to every city, however Spinel does NOT show up at following places:
    El Nath
    Aquarium
    Herb Town
    Mushie Shrine OR Showa(not sure which)
    -please inform for other places, so everyone knows-

This is not many places but to help you out that thinks you are stuck
    If you are in El Nath - Easiest way out is either somehow get a tower scroll, or just walk to the Ocean C.O. (think its called that) Outside the bottom floor in Orbis tower. Use a scroll to Aquarium - From here take the Dolphine to Herb Town - While in Herb Town, go search for the Bird or whatever you want to call it which will take you to Mu Lung.
    Now you got 2 options:
    1. Walk ALL the way to the left in Mu Lung city to find Spinel (there are some hidden teleports, find em ;p)
    2. Talk to the Bird in Mu Lung and travel to Orbis, and I hope all know where in orbis Spinel is! To make sure - She's right outside the potion shop!

For Showa or Mushie - Keep walking left (which is <------------ that direction) untill you hit -City number 2- where you can find Spinel!

(anyone please help me out, I can't remember which town that doesn't have Spinel)

Yea that should probably be a nice guide if you put taht in your post Hermit ^^. Also, would love to get informed about more cities you can't find Spinel in!
    MonokoroBoo
    MonokoroBoo

Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Post by MonokoroBoo Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:29 am

ah cool now i dont have to walk up and down orbis tower
    Prince

Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Post by Prince Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:09 pm

currently, what are the rates for this server?
    iTouch
    iTouch

Number of posts : 103
    Warning :

Character Name : MegaMageZero, MMZSin
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

Post by iTouch Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:34 pm

Prince wrote:currently, what are the rates for this server?

They're on the portal page... read them yourself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:35 pm