ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

+4
animangaman
xBaka
HermitDash
sladan
8 posters

The VERY FIRST person you saw in THUNDERMS

sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :
    The VERY FIRST person you saw in THUNDERMS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The VERY FIRST person you saw in THUNDERMS Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

The VERY FIRST person you saw in THUNDERMS Empty The VERY FIRST person you saw in THUNDERMS

Post by sladan Fri May 30, 2008 5:24 pm

Who was the FIRST person you saw IN-GAME .. post there I.D location and when and what they were doing/equipped with.

For me it was GM_Vince.
    i was at southperry going to victoria island...
    and when i enterd the southperry portal... i saw GM_vince at lvl 175 bishop on a crate and he was AFK he had his like lvl bishop-ee stuff on xD and yeah...and it was on my first day in like my first 2 mins or like 5 .. i have no idea xD but on my first day from the range of 1-10minutes xD
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Number of posts : 293
    Warning :
    The VERY FIRST person you saw in THUNDERMS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The VERY FIRST person you saw in THUNDERMS Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : iKitten.
    Registration date : 2008-04-29

The VERY FIRST person you saw in THUNDERMS Empty Re: The VERY FIRST person you saw in THUNDERMS

Post by HermitDash Fri May 30, 2008 5:26 pm

My First was Marcel (MysteryFish) I was just traveling with him when i saw him Lol Anyways Now we are kinda great friends~
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

The VERY FIRST person you saw in THUNDERMS Empty Re: The VERY FIRST person you saw in THUNDERMS

Post by sladan Fri May 30, 2008 5:37 pm

HermitDash wrote:My First was Marcel (MysteryFish) I was just traveling with him when i saw him Lol Anyways Now we are kinda great friends~
    he likes me more >.> cuz i knew him before he was a gm. lol we just became friends... like that lol and btw aren't you supposed to working on my siggy xD

P.S
    GAHHHHHHHHHREAHHEAAHHHHHHHHH;
    pp.s
    GAHhh
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Warning :

Post by HermitDash Fri May 30, 2008 5:38 pm

sladan wrote:
    HermitDash wrote:My First was Marcel (MysteryFish) I was just traveling with him when i saw him Lol Anyways Now we are kinda great friends~
    he likes me more >.> cuz i knew him before he was a gm. lol we just became friends... like that lol and btw aren't you supposed to working on my siggy xD

P.S
    pp.s
    GAHhh

Uhh I didnt say GMMysteryFish Now did I? If Marcel Was here he would agree ^^
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Fri May 30, 2008 5:40 pm

HermitDash wrote:
    sladan wrote:

P.S
    pp.s
    GAHhh

Uhh I didnt say GMMysteryFish Now did I? If Marcel Was here he would agree ^^
    lol you don't have to call him GMMysteryfish...
    and i don't need to call him by his first name cuz i just call him myst. lol xD rolf you know what would be weird.. being myst right now reading this.. lol two guys fighting over him xD well im not fighting over him.. you are. p.s (again)... GAHHHAHRAHAH
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Warning :

Post by HermitDash Fri May 30, 2008 5:42 pm

Lolz W/e If Marcel was here He would have locked this and Considered it Spam~
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Fri May 30, 2008 5:44 pm

HermitDash wrote:Lolz W/e If Marcel was here He would have locked this and Considered it Spam~
    lol your so right ^^ but i know more people would want to post there first person they saw....

So if MYST was COOL he would NOT lock this forum TOPIC... atlleast.. not YET
    xBaka
    xBaka
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 78
    Warning :

Character Name : Locke
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by xBaka Fri May 30, 2008 7:41 pm

You (sladan) because your sig is so gosh darn huge. >.>
    jk..
    But you were really the 1st person I saw.
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Fri May 30, 2008 8:04 pm

xBaka wrote:You (sladan) because your sig is so gosh darn huge. >.>
    jk..
    But you were really the 1st person I saw.
    lolz thanks. but i ment in-game though..... not on forum..... btw im the pwner, the heart and soul of this community xD
    animangaman
    animangaman

Number of posts : 85
    Warning :
    The VERY FIRST person you saw in THUNDERMS Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100The VERY FIRST person you saw in THUNDERMS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Post by animangaman Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:20 pm

Wow, my first encounter with another being was EXACTLY the same as Fallens....O.O

Coincedince?...I think not...........
    haha, jk....that was weird
    berry
    berry

Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-25

Post by berry Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:33 am

i saw vince at the very begin when we had closed beta XD
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Post by Mystery Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:44 am

Well, I love you all xD
    The first guy I saw was...hmm...Mystery? o.o
    The first other guy was.. no idea <.< like 2 month ago.
    I think it was Fabian or Domien, dunno <.<

Sladan.... Why you just call me Mystery? Very Happy
    Sucks = /
    dussie
    dussie
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by dussie Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:31 pm

i've seen noone so far o.o
    only a whisper with MisteryFish >.<
    XxWolfiexX
    XxWolfiexX

Number of posts : 39
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

The VERY FIRST person you saw in THUNDERMS Empty Re:

Post by XxWolfiexX Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:32 pm

First Person I Saw Was MysteryFish I pmd him lol
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Post by Mystery Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Lol, nearly everyone saw me at the first person xD
    I'm happy now lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:05 am