ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

2 posters

Vince i got an idea to get people to vote xP

sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :
    Vince i got an idea to get people to vote xP Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vince i got an idea to get people to vote xP Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Vince i got an idea to get people to vote xP Empty Vince i got an idea to get people to vote xP

Post by sladan Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:49 pm

kk heres how it goes, i saw this on a diffrent game type of thing, where they got people to vote and they did that by they would give 100 gold to people who voted... like you put your acccount name and than vote

so yeah how about you make a system like that, and when someone is about to vote, make them put there account name, every time they vote ( every 12 hours ) they get 200 NX, and it obviously will build up more and more, until they have over 20k NX and we have alot of votes, it helps the players, it helps ThunderMS
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Number of posts : 167
    Warning :
    Vince i got an idea to get people to vote xP Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vince i got an idea to get people to vote xP Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : ShadowFox & TwilightWolf
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Vince i got an idea to get people to vote xP Empty Re: Vince i got an idea to get people to vote xP

Post by shadowfox Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:03 pm

sladan i was thinkin the same thing O.o, ive played a lot of mmorpgs though so im not clear on the name >_<
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Vince i got an idea to get people to vote xP Empty Re: Vince i got an idea to get people to vote xP

Post by sladan Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Refreshing topic so vince can see it >_>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:16 am