ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

+6
harumi
Miralu
iTouch
shadowfox
HermitDash
Sebta
10 posters

Recommended For ThunderMS Server!

Sebta
    Sebta

Number of posts : 63
    Warning :
    Recommended For ThunderMS Server! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Recommended For ThunderMS Server! Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : Fitz(I/L Arch Mage), Sebta(Crusader) & Grolm(Ranger)
    Registration date : 2008-06-21

Recommended For ThunderMS Server! Empty Recommended For ThunderMS Server!

Post by Sebta Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:38 pm

An NPC that sells ores
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Number of posts : 293
    Warning :
    Recommended For ThunderMS Server! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Recommended For ThunderMS Server! Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : iKitten.
    Registration date : 2008-04-29

Recommended For ThunderMS Server! Empty Re: Recommended For ThunderMS Server!

Post by HermitDash Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:38 pm

Why would you need a Shop that Sells Ores when Monster's Drop em?
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Number of posts : 167
    Warning :

Character Name : ShadowFox & TwilightWolf
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Post by shadowfox Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:42 pm

what about the materials needed to upgrade lvl 100 weapons.
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Warning :

Post by HermitDash Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:43 pm

Mhmmmm! True Good Point but I would Say Ores....No.......
    iTouch
    iTouch

Number of posts : 103
    Warning :

Character Name : MegaMageZero, MMZSin
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

Post by iTouch Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:44 pm

I believe the materials for the 100 weapons drop from the dragon monsters, but it's still a pretty low drop rate. o_O
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Number of posts : 167
    Warning :

Character Name : ShadowFox & TwilightWolf
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Post by shadowfox Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:45 pm

see? its impossible to get the upgrading materials
    Sebta
    Sebta

Warning :

Post by Sebta Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:02 pm

I have spent ages killing dragons and i haven't had a single dragon spirit drop. And things like DEX and LUK ores don't drop very often.
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 144
    Warning :

Character Name : Tornado
    Registration date : 2008-05-31

Post by Miralu Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:05 pm

etc items are removed and pretty much else too. Not all items but say 90% of them. kinda sucks if you ask me :/ Also with 1000x exp we dont really survive with 20x mesos "/ I waste pots for about 10mil on 1-2 hours. During that time I might earn, lets say 1mil from picking up cash "/
    harumi
    harumi

Number of posts : 44
    Warning :
    Recommended For ThunderMS Server! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Recommended For ThunderMS Server! Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : Lillith, Harumi , Megumiko , AyumiLove,

Post by harumi Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:07 pm

Honestly.. Why not just put a shop that sells level 70+ equips! Very Happy
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 144
    Warning :

Character Name : Tornado
    Registration date : 2008-05-31

Post by Miralu Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:09 pm

'cause then it wont be fun anymore. Not hard to level, easy to get items. Ye then it would be far less fun :/
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Warning :

Post by HermitDash Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:10 pm

Alright we are getting Off-Topic Here I'll change the Title
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Post by Mystery Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:16 pm

Why the fuck we need a ore shop? LOL
    that is so loooool...ore... xD
    Sebta
    Sebta

Warning :

Post by Sebta Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:34 pm

Because the only way to get the higher lvl weapons is to make them and if some of the material drops are gone there is no way to get hold of them
    SatanicSarahX

Number of posts : 21
    Warning :

Character Name : ?

Post by SatanicSarahX Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:07 pm

Miralu wrote:etc items are removed and pretty much else too. Not all items but say 90% of them. kinda sucks if you ask me :/ Also with 1000x exp we dont really survive with 20x mesos "/ I waste pots for about 10mil on 1-2 hours. During that time I might earn, lets say 1mil from picking up cash "/

u think its great non of that crap so u can only get messos + equip and scrolls
    u waste pots? wow ive been gaining them i think u are training in a bad place or something......
    cuz ive made millions and millions of messos
    Evil or Very Mad tisk tisk
    where do ya train?
    Sebta
    Sebta

Warning :

Post by Sebta Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:46 pm

Its because hes a really high lvl. Anyway getting slightly off topic.
    Fail

Number of posts : 31
    Warning :

Character Name : Fail
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

Post by Fail Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:55 pm

The question is why are you all so lazy? An ore shop would be useful for those who have all the materials to make something. But, you could always find them yourself or buy them from others. Even if the drop rate is low, at least attempt to find it you lazy bums.
    Sebta
    Sebta

Warning :

Post by Sebta Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:14 pm

Fail wrote:The question is why are you all so lazy? An ore shop would be useful for those who have all the materials to make something. But, you could always find them yourself or buy them from others. Even if the drop rate is low, at least attempt to find it you lazy bums.

Read the rest of the comments. Some of the items aren't on the drop list so its impossible to find them thats why I suggested this. Maybe it shouldn't be an ore shop but just a shop for things needed to make items that don't droped.
    kopitiam83
    kopitiam83

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Character Name : LightYagami

Post by kopitiam83 Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:28 pm

emm.. i thought Dragon spirit those ore is drop by manon? O.o
    Sebta
    Sebta

Warning :

Post by Sebta Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:37 pm

kopitiam83 wrote:emm.. i thought Dragon spirit those ore is drop by manon? O.o

It's also meant to be dropped by Red Dragon Turtle, Blue Dragon Turtle, Red Wyvern, Dark Wyvern, Dark Cornian and Skelosaurus. And I have spent a fair bit of time killing all of these and haven't had a single one drop.
    Fail

Number of posts : 31
    Warning :

Character Name : Fail
    Registration date : 2008-06-25

Post by Fail Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:48 pm

I'd say an Ore shop should be enough to make those items that can't be found from monsters. Since the materials needed to craft those items are mainly ores and they are the hardest to find. Not saying that the other items aren't but they drop often and more monsters drop them.
    Kopitiam83, Dragon Spirit ores are dropped by Manon along with other monsters in Leafre Dungeon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:54 am