ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

+5
Sentimoko
Moogie
Miralu
Sora_145
Vince
9 posters

Dedicated server coming, are you ready?

Vince
    Vince
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 296
    Warning :
    Dedicated server coming, are you ready? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dedicated server coming, are you ready? Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMVince
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Dedicated server coming, are you ready? Empty Dedicated server coming, are you ready?

Post by Vince Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:24 pm

Our dedicated server is coming! We guess it will take 1-2 days to fully complete the transfer to our dedicated server, donations are coming back, 24/7 server, no/less lagg etc etc. I will make a bigger announce when the server is ready!

The server will not be up till then.
    Sora_145
    Sora_145

Number of posts : 21
    Warning :
    Dedicated server coming, are you ready? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dedicated server coming, are you ready? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Dedicated server coming, are you ready? Empty Re: Dedicated server coming, are you ready?

Post by Sora_145 Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:32 pm

Good to know. I suppose the two day down time is excusable.
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 144
    Warning :

Character Name : Tornado
    Registration date : 2008-05-31

Dedicated server coming, are you ready? Empty Re: Dedicated server coming, are you ready?

Post by Miralu Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:08 pm

Vince, we won't be happy untill you fix the 4th job & guilds tbh :/ 'cause it takes aproximatly 2-5 seconds to put them in there, then 2-5 minutes to check if it's working. It aint that hard "/

Anyways, GJ on getting a dedicated (Y)
    Vince
    Vince
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 296
    Warning :

Character Name : GMVince
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Post by Vince Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:07 pm

Im waiting for a real job script not a npc who maxes all directly. And when the good one has been released I cannot set the old sp back so it will all be messed up.
    Moogie

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Post by Moogie Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:19 pm

Vince wrote:Im waiting for a real job script not a npc who maxes all directly. And when the good one has been released I cannot set the old sp back so it will all be messed up.

Yah but i think we like the Script that maxes all the abilities directly its much more fun when you can use your abilitys maxed just when you hit lvl 120 trust me i dont think im the only one out there that likes that to.
    Sentimoko
    Sentimoko

Number of posts : 35
    Warning :

Character Name : Sentimoko
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

Dedicated server coming, are you ready? Empty 4th job script..

Post by Sentimoko Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:22 pm

Vince wrote:Im waiting for a real job script not a npc who maxes all directly. And when the good one has been released I cannot set the old sp back so it will all be messed up.

Well... I saw a PServer where they could use their own SP for 4th job, but i cant remember what it was.. Hmmm...
    I hope the server is up by tomorrow xD
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by sladan Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:40 pm

yeah, im ready... lol also
    phoenixMS has like a maxer for skills.. don't think its gunna mess up the server... maxing lvl 120+ skills are good.
    Miralu
    Miralu
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 144
    Warning :

Character Name : Tornado
    Registration date : 2008-05-31

Post by Miralu Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:59 pm

Eh not messing up the server if we get maxed at lvl 120? Are you seriously retarded mate? Was going to say no offence but that can only sound offensive. Anyhow, ALL the server (I mean ALLLLLLLLLLLL) got max right at 120, so why join ThunderMS Where you have to find your skillbooks at zakum (which by the way dont work either) and so on? Noone will keep playing ThunderMS if you make it so we have to use SP -.- Trust me, most of us "old" players (I'm not on of them) will even leave for another better server. There are a bunch with around 1000x exp servers out there that's already running very well.

So to keep ThunderMS alive, dont make us need to find some darn skillbooks and whatsoever -.- That's just retarded, maxed skills right away is the way to go. Otherwise, byebye /wave ThunderMS. Happy mapeling with the new dedicated server Very Happy

Your server tho, and as far as I've seen, you're doing it the way you want. And doesn't listen to your true players (that's been waiting for almost a week to get able to play on thunderMS again) will result in a loss of players. So ye, according to your previous actions, you're probably gonna do it your way. So we will get skillbooks and whatsoever! And if we dont have to hunt them, we'll have to pay like 100mils for one book >=D epic stuff <3
    Moogie

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Post by Moogie Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:11 pm

Miralu wrote:Eh not messing up the server if we get maxed at lvl 120? Are you seriously retarded mate? Was going to say no offence but that can only sound offensive. Anyhow, ALL the server (I mean ALLLLLLLLLLLL) got max right at 120, so why join ThunderMS Where you have to find your skillbooks at zakum (which by the way dont work either) and so on? Noone will keep playing ThunderMS if you make it so we have to use SP -.- Trust me, most of us "old" players (I'm not on of them) will even leave for another better server. There are a bunch with around 1000x exp servers out there that's already running very well.

So to keep ThunderMS alive, dont make us need to find some darn skillbooks and whatsoever -.- That's just retarded, maxed skills right away is the way to go. Otherwise, byebye /wave ThunderMS. Happy mapeling with the new dedicated server Very Happy

Your server tho, and as far as I've seen, you're doing it the way you want. And doesn't listen to your true players (that's been waiting for almost a week to get able to play on thunderMS again) will result in a loss of players. So ye, according to your previous actions, you're probably gonna do it your way. So we will get skillbooks and whatsoever! And if we dont have to hunt them, we'll have to pay like 100mils for one book >=D epic stuff <3

That is true(but dont call him retarted) you got to listen to the players to get good server like i posted earlier most of us actually want all of are 4th job skills to be maxed when we hit lvl 120 not be some library person looking for lost books in the library, so just put the file in man it will make the server alot better in many ways such as Activity,Boss OWNAGE, and some other cool stuff. Just remember we all dont have GM power to instantly kaboom skills to us we just like alot of stuff that you dont want so just do like a week trial of Myst,s file and see what happens you will most likely see a burst impact of activityness.What im trying to say is we just want it easy so we can fight bosses with are leet 4th job skills like i wanted to fight Pap but couldnt cause i was to weak.(And dont be mad at Miralu hes just trying to point some thing out).
    OddMike
    OddMike

Number of posts : 104
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-26

Post by OddMike Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:39 pm

i liked the maxed skills. Less clicking for me. I think we should get a skill maxer in general.
    rkanazawa

Number of posts : 59
    Warning :

Character Name : Linkin, IceMage, MrBean,ItsMeMario
    Registration date : 2008-05-04

Post by rkanazawa Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:19 am

Miralu wrote:Eh not messing up the server if we get maxed at lvl 120? Are you seriously retarded mate? Was going to say no offence but that can only sound offensive. Anyhow, ALL the server (I mean ALLLLLLLLLLLL) got max right at 120, so why join ThunderMS Where you have to find your skillbooks at zakum (which by the way dont work either) and so on? Noone will keep playing ThunderMS if you make it so we have to use SP -.- Trust me, most of us "old" players (I'm not on of them) will even leave for another better server. There are a bunch with around 1000x exp servers out there that's already running very well.

What he said was right.
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Number of posts : 167
    Warning :

Character Name : ShadowFox & TwilightWolf
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Post by shadowfox Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:03 am

Im ready bring it on!!! im at school btw xD

Edit: is there still a possibility that some 4th job skills won't work and is there gonna be guilds?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:03 pm