ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

+2
xBaka
Vince
6 posters

Information about the VIP Membership

Vince
    Vince
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 296
    Warning :
    Information about the VIP Membership Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Information about the VIP Membership Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMVince
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Information about the VIP Membership Empty Information about the VIP Membership

Post by Vince Sat May 31, 2008 4:38 pm

On May 26th we gave all of you a free VIP Membership, they will all be removed on June 2nd. If you dont buy the VIP Membership before then all your extra options will be removed. The following users have made a gallery and will lose it if they don't buy a VIP Membership: berry, dragozz, HermitDash, kronau, LastHope, Mystery, sladan, swatxmage, xBaka. People who bought a membership before May 26th will keep it and their gallery will stay. The VIP Membership is only $1.75 and we keep adding new features, you also ''donate'' for the dedicated server. I will make a post about the dedicated server today / tommorow, you can donate in the menu or buy the VIP Membership to help us. We are working on in-game options to buy but as i said i will tell more about that soon!

Phone payment is also coming back soon, we just want it 100% working before we launch it.
    xBaka
    xBaka
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 78
    Warning :
    Information about the VIP Membership Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Information about the VIP Membership Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : Locke
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Information about the VIP Membership Empty Re: Information about the VIP Membership

Post by xBaka Sat May 31, 2008 6:42 pm

Are the donations working now?
    swatxmage
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-25

Information about the VIP Membership Empty Re: Information about the VIP Membership

Post by swatxmage Sat May 31, 2008 7:57 pm

whaa. I bought mine! Sad Could you check that Vince? Cause the same day I bought my 600mill was the same day I bought VIP.
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery

Post by Mystery Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:41 am

swatxmage wrote:whaa. I bought mine! Sad Could you check that Vince? Cause the same day I bought my 600mill was the same day I bought VIP.

Lol, same here <.<
    I bought via Phoe stuff before...
    Don't delete this gallery...was a hard work of 1 day! Well,10min.
    Please fix that.
    berry
    berry

Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Post by berry Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:24 am

donate again XD for vip
    Vince
    Vince
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 296
    Warning :

Character Name : GMVince

Post by Vince Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:27 am

Mystery i can't make you mod and VIP you got VIP options but Mod bar. And swatxmage i gave you the money earlier i believe if you don't have it give me your ign and i check it.
    swatxmage
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Post by swatxmage Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:55 am

I got the money, I was just saying that in the same day that I did buy my money I also bought my VIP.
    HermitDash
    HermitDash

Number of posts : 293
    Warning :

Character Name : iKitten.
    Registration date : 2008-04-29

Post by HermitDash Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:59 pm

It's okai If i can save up enough on NeoBux ill try and donate ^.^ The most i can do is like maybe 2 Dollars tho >.> IF i get referals tho ill donate some more ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:34 pm