ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

3 posters

hey im new an i have a bunch of questions!

DJMedina

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :
    hey im new an i have a bunch of questions! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hey im new an i have a bunch of questions! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-13

hey im new an i have a bunch of questions! Empty hey im new an i have a bunch of questions!

Post by DJMedina Tue May 13, 2008 6:53 pm

im new to the whole private server thing so imaa just make some question because i cant make a game account cuz servers down

i heard on a forum that the server isnt open 24/7 is that true?

what is the exp an drop rate for this server i think its 1000x an yeah...

do you have to wait days in order to make ur game acc?

how do you make private servers im experianced in modding an mapping useing proffessional programs

whats the meso drop i hope its equivalent to the lvl xp other my meso will never be able to keep up with my lvling.

well thos are my question for now any other questions below the following line or new
    "the following line"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :
    hey im new an i have a bunch of questions! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hey im new an i have a bunch of questions! Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

hey im new an i have a bunch of questions! Empty Re: hey im new an i have a bunch of questions!

Post by sladan Tue May 13, 2008 7:39 pm

DJMedina wrote:im new to the whole private server thing so imaa just make some question because i cant make a game account cuz servers down

how do you make private servers im experianced in modding an mapping useing proffessional programs

whats the meso drop i hope its equivalent to the lvl xp other my meso will never be able to keep up with my lvling.

well thos are my question for now any other questions below the following line or new
    "the following line"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok in order. yes. the exp is 1000X and the drop is 100X.not sure.it will keep up.ok Very Happy enjoy
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

hey im new an i have a bunch of questions! Empty Re: hey im new an i have a bunch of questions!

Post by Mystery Wed May 14, 2008 4:51 am

DJMedina wrote:im new to the whole private server thing so imaa just make some question because i cant make a game account cuz servers down

"the following line"
    Welcome to Thunder dude.

It's not 24/7, check the times on the main page.
    Exp rate = 1000x
    Meso rate = 100x
    Item = 15x i think.
    You don't need to wait for an Account... just click create game account, when the server is online.
    Check forum.cheatengine.org for tutorials to create a server.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:12 pm