ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ThunderMS - Because fun is a part of your life

Our users have posted a total of 4569 messages in 679 topics!
We have 8916 registered users, the newest registered user is xkyuzaki.

+2
foxmac
sladan
6 posters

What type of music do YOU like? What type of music do YOU dislike?

sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Number of posts : 291
    Warning :
    What type of music do YOU like? What type of music do YOU dislike? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What type of music do YOU like? What type of music do YOU dislike? Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : GMsladan
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

What type of music do YOU like? What type of music do YOU dislike? Empty What type of music do YOU like? What type of music do YOU dislike?

Post by sladan Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:47 pm

Simple question...

any answer goes...

don't say stupid crap thats totally unessecary unless its funny, and not just to you.

For me, i mostly like alternative rock... and i dislike country.

how about you?
    foxmac
    foxmac

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :
    What type of music do YOU like? What type of music do YOU dislike? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What type of music do YOU like? What type of music do YOU dislike? Right_bar_bleue

Character Name : ?foxmac
    Registration date : 2008-07-08

What type of music do YOU like? What type of music do YOU dislike? Empty Re: What type of music do YOU like? What type of music do YOU dislike?

Post by foxmac Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:21 pm

WELl i listen to a lot of underground rap i also like metal (most kinds) and classic rock. I highly dislike country as well am also not down with techno trance.
    nirusu

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-01

What type of music do YOU like? What type of music do YOU dislike? Empty Re: What type of music do YOU like? What type of music do YOU dislike?

Post by nirusu Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:54 am

metal and rock FTW!!!!!!
    i hate (c)rap......
    Keri
    Keri

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Character Name : Pink
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by Keri Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:51 pm

I like anything that sounds good to me. Smile
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Keri wrote:I like anything that sounds good to me. Smile

lol so your telling me that you like deathmetal? xP rofls like be specific

* btw im not saying i like deathmetal im stating that it sucks and majority of the music population thinks its random screaming bull crap. *
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Number of posts : 167
    Warning :

Character Name : ShadowFox & TwilightWolf
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Post by shadowfox Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:02 pm

i like all types of music no matter how depressing, annoying or whatever else it is. im talking about screamo, indie, pop, rnb, rock, classical Smile and ye loads more but i dont wanna put a list >_<
    Keri
    Keri

Warning :

Post by Keri Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Yes, I do like death metal. I used to just listen to one specific kind of music when I was younger but I realized that was stupid, and if you like a song, then you like it. Nothing can be done about that. I used to be goth and loved ONLY death metal and all other kinds of metal and rock. SOme of my old music favs were Cradle of filth, Crematory, Tactical Sekt, and Suicide Commando. (Last two are a music genre called EBM)
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Keri wrote:Yes, I do like death metal. I used to just listen to one specific kind of music when I was younger but I realized that was stupid, and if you like a song, then you like it. Nothing can be done about that. I used to be goth and loved ONLY death metal and all other kinds of metal and rock. SOme of my old music favs were Cradle of filth, Crematory, Tactical Sekt, and Suicide Commando. (Last two are a music genre called EBM)
    ok so scaratch that. if you like death metal, than i know you don't like R&B or country =P
    shadowfox
    shadowfox

Number of posts : 167
    Warning :

Character Name : ShadowFox & TwilightWolf
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

Post by shadowfox Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:14 pm

can i ask one thing? whats EBM plz i aint heard of that and i wanna hear it now xD
    Keri
    Keri

Warning :

Post by Keri Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:18 pm

sladan wrote:
    Keri wrote:Yes, I do like death metal. I used to just listen to one specific kind of music when I was younger but I realized that was stupid, and if you like a song, then you like it. Nothing can be done about that. I used to be goth and loved ONLY death metal and all other kinds of metal and rock. SOme of my old music favs were Cradle of filth, Crematory, Tactical Sekt, and Suicide Commando. (Last two are a music genre called EBM)
    ok so scaratch that. if you like death metal, than i know you don't like R&B or country =P

Sigh* You guys don't get it lol. You don't have to like ONE type of music. Goths don't JUST have to like metal, and preps don't JUST have to like hip-hop and alternative. Just like what you like, no matter what genre, if you like the song, you like it, who cares what other people will think, everyone has their opinions of what music they like and I know some people might think what I'm saying is stupid or call me a poser or whatever, but music shouldn't define how a person has to look or act.

Yes I do like r&b, but I have not listened to enough country to say I don't like it.
    sladan
    sladan
    TMS Vip
    TMS Vip

Warning :

Post by sladan Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:51 pm

Keri wrote:
    sladan wrote:

Sigh* You guys don't get it lol. You don't have to like ONE type of music. Goths don't JUST have to like metal, and preps don't JUST have to like hip-hop and alternative. Just like what you like, no matter what genre, if you like the song, you like it, who cares what other people will think, everyone has their opinions of what music they like and I know some people might think what I'm saying is stupid or call me a poser or whatever, but music shouldn't define how a person has to look or act.

Yes I do like r&b, but I have not listened to enough country to say I don't like it.
    ok, see thats not what im trying to say. thats not what anyones trying to say. im simply saying post your favourite tpye of music, what do you listen most often? and what music do you dislike so barley listen to. we're not saying taht you only have to like only 1 type. you know? nothing deep. just a simple question =P and im sorry if you feel that way, but thats not at all what i ment >_>
    Keri
    Keri

Warning :

Post by Keri Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:48 am

sladan wrote:
    Keri wrote:
    sladan wrote:

ok, see thats not what im trying to say. thats not what anyones trying to say. im simply saying post your favourite tpye of music, what do you listen most often? and what music do you dislike so barley listen to. we're not saying taht you only have to like only 1 type. you know? nothing deep. just a simple question =P and im sorry if you feel that way, but thats not at all what i ment >_>

OKay. I mostly listen to hip-hop, techno and rock, I listen to country the least. Sorry for getting defensive earlier.

To answer the question about what ebm is. It's like a hard techno, it has a lot of bass, vocals are cool sounding. Here is a link to some songs from myspace music. This band is Tactical Sekt, all 4 songs are good Razz http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=35722884
    Mystery
    Mystery

Number of posts : 484
    Warning :

Character Name : Mystery
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Post by Mystery Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:13 am

Well, Techno is the best...Jumpstyle!
    Country is funny xD but nothing for me.
    Hiphop -> Epic Fail.
    Rock -> Fail.

Nice MySpace link...but too much bass for me ;(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:34 pm